By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monolith confirmed to be working on a 3DS game

any new game = potentially one more reason to own a 3ds at this point

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
i hope its a baten kaitos game, i would love for it to be " baten kaitos : eternal wings and the lost ocean ".
i enjoyed that game so much, didnt care for the origins game though. also would be happy with a new game in the series as well.

Same with me!

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

I hope its a other RPG, the 3DS could use a few more RPGs imo.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Well hopefully something that releases in Americas, unlike Soma Bringer. NOA has been hit and miss...forever, localizing Fire Emblem and XenoBlade, but no localizing more Fire Emblem and Earthbound.

I bet it will be good though.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Has anyone thought that Monolith's 3DS game could be the same one that was announced in the broadcast a couple of days ago as the Sega x Namco x Capcom game?

I think that this is a possibility as the game is being released under the Banpresto label, which Monolith has made games for, such as some Super Robot Taisen titles. Monolith also have experience doing crossover titles, they made Namco x Capcom on the PS2.

Around the Network
Nem said:
Jumpin said:
MrT-Tar said:

What sort of game should Monolith make for 3DS? Would you like Xenoblade 3DS? 

I would like a XenoGEARS 3DS.

Xenogears 3DS remake would be divine.

Sadly, square owns the rights.

Nintendo owned the rights to Mario, and Square did Mario RPG. So we can remain hopeful =)

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
Nem said:
Jumpin said:
MrT-Tar said:

Nintendo owned the rights to Mario, and Square did Mario RPG. So we can remain hopeful =)

When did that happen? 17 years ago? It's Square-soft now, you have high hopes...

However Squaresoft might make XenoGears for PSV.. Just saying, that's a whole lot more likely.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Monolith does only RPGs, so HYPE for me.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

Michael-5 said:
Jumpin said:
Nem said:
Jumpin said:
MrT-Tar said:

When did that happen? 17 years ago? It's Square-soft now, you have high hopes...

However Squaresoft might make XenoGears for PSV.. Just saying, that's a whole lot more likely.

Do you have any evidence or arguments to support your statement? 

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Araknie said:
Monolith does only RPGs, so HYPE for me.

Disaster: Day of Crisis?