By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Which one will end first? Linsanity or Tebowmania?

Lin or Tebow, which one will fall first?

Lin 11 23.91%

Tebow 23 50.00%

Neither 3 6.52%

I just wanna see the results. 9 19.57%

Total:46
amp316 said:

New York is one.

LA is two

Greatest city in America is three.  :p

Hey, don't forget the city I am living in right now!!! The Live Music Capital of the World!!!  Isn't saying too much considering I don't like too much new music.  I would rename Austin The Stoner Capital of the World!

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
amp316 said:

New York is one.

LA is two

Hey, don't forget the city I am living in right now!!! The Live Music Capital of the World!!!  Isn't saying too much considering I don't like too much new music.  I would rename Austin The Stoner Capital of the World!

Over Amsterdam?

Anyway, to get this back on topic I would have to say that Tebowmania will die out quicker than Linsanity. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Tebowmania, wasn't that the thing about that guy who sucks but because he is white and christian, it inspired a bunch of idiots to act like idiots.

Linsanity, isn't that the thing where people got all crazy cuz the dude is on the Knicks and he can flat-out ball.

Pjams said:
Tebowmania, wasn't that the thing about that guy who sucks but because he is white and christian, it inspired a bunch of idiots to act like idiots.

Linsanity, isn't that the thing where people got all crazy cuz the dude is on the Knicks and he can flat-out ball.

Yeah, Tebowmania is about the guy being white since there are no good white QBs in the league...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I've never heard of any other than NYC being called the biggest, doesn't really mater though. And yes Lin playing in NY has a lot to do with it. I maintain that an undrafted point guard who was about to get cut.....again, averaging almost 24 points and 9 assists a game so far in he NBA is the real story here, this shit doesn't just happen like that.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
amp316 said:
sethnintendo said:
amp316 said:

New York is one.

LA is two

Over Amsterdam?

Anyway, to get this back on topic I would have to say that Tebowmania will die out quicker than Linsanity. 

Okay back to topic.  Decent bet but I would have to put my money on Linsanity dying first.  Why? Because the season is still going on and if he starts fucking up then the mania will quickly die (especially if they get knocked out early in the playoffs).  That is if they even make the playoffs (right now they are 17-17 not that impressive, however pretty impressive for the Knicks).  I don't have too much faith in the Knicks considering they have pretty much sucked for the past decade or so.  Sure you get good picks when you end up on the bottom but they haven't done much even with picks, trades, etc..  I would honestly be surprised if they made it to the playoffs and then if they did make it I would then say it was only due to a shorten season.

amp316 said:
Pjams said:

Yeah, Tebowmania is about the guy being white since there are no good white QBs in the league...

LMAO

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Lin is popular for many reasons. He's an NBA player who is asian, a Harvard grad, was passed over by several teams before finding success and, like Tebow, is SUPER Christian.

Really, we're looking at this the wrong way. Trinity broadcasting needs to make a new ProStars cartoon with Lin and Tebow; they can protect the world from international terrorists and premarital sex.

amp316 said:
chocoloco said:
amp316 said:
chocoloco said:
amp316 said:

Well, him being in the 2nd biggest city in America does help. The funny thing is the Knicks are over hyped themselves, certainly because of the populations love for them even with their losing tradition. I also blame it on a lack of anything else happening, nobody wants to hype a small marketlike Oklahoma City. Tebow has balls, virginity and looks going for him. His female fans will vote him to the probowl every year.   

Remember Tebow is about an everlasting optimism and I believe in hope and balls of steel in the heat of the moment. He will be back  playing better and praying better.

The 2nd biggest city America?  I hope you know that New York is THE BIGGEST city in America. 

The population of the city itself, but I was thinking of the metro area. As far as i know as a megalopolus LA is King. It may have changed, but considering NY is on an island it seems obvious. Also, to save face I was counting area, in which case the champion is Sitke, Alaska. Fun fact of the day for you.

New York is one.

LA is two

Damn, I guess my obvious west side bias is showing through. West side fools.

NJ should not count in NY metro area anyways, since they act like it is living on a different planet between them.

Denver metro #21 for the win!

Tebow will live forever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMK9FKMG3Nc

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zMK9FKMG3Nc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zMK9FKMG3Nc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>