By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Which one will end first? Linsanity or Tebowmania?

Lin or Tebow, which one will fall first?

Lin 11 23.91%

Tebow 23 50.00%

Neither 3 6.52%

I just wanna see the results. 9 19.57%

Total:46
Spazzy_D said:
Lin is popular for many reasons. He's an NBA player who is asian, a Harvard grad, was passed over by several teams before finding success and, like Tebow, is SUPER Christian.

Really, we're looking at this the wrong way. Trinity broadcasting needs to make a new ProStars cartoon with Lin and Tebow; they can protect the world from international terrorists and premarital sex.

Is he though? I mean I know he's Christian but SUPER? Either way, you couldn't tell by watching anything he does/says other than his little pre- game bible reading ritual with Landry Fields.

Also, I like the cartoon idea.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
Pjams said:
Tebowmania, wasn't that the thing about that guy who sucks but because he is white and christian, it inspired a bunch of idiots to act like idiots.

Linsanity, isn't that the thing where people got all crazy cuz the dude is on the Knicks and he can flat-out ball.

Not sure if serious.......

Linsanity will end only because he's been established as a talented player that still needs a little more work. 30+ games and the playoffs leaves him with more room to work with plus whatever deal he's going to get.

Tebowmania is pretty much over. If he doesn't improve his accuracy, I don't see him playing beyond his rookie contract.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2