By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Directs - 22.02.2012

I really hope NoE (or NoA due to DS being region free) announce a localisation for that Pokemon-Nobunaga SRPG. If any DS game is going to be translated, that one got a good chance

Around the Network

Fatal Frame...Another game the west won't get.

MrT-Tar said:
I really hope NoE (or NoA due to DS being region free) announce a localisation for that Pokemon-Nobunaga SRPG. If any DS game is going to be translated, that one got a good chance

I seriously doubt that. And I don't blame them... pokemon is supposed to be universal, but this game is not, not even close. I'm still surprised that it even exists, to be honest!

Creepy game is creepy.

Galaki said:
Mario Tennis 3DS. Didn't someone here ask for that?

"Mario Tennis Open will offer button controls, and lower screen touch controls for shots like lobs, etc. You can also use gyro controls. The game will also support local play and download play -- four players can play off a single cart. The game will also have internet play." Sounds good!

@Fatal Frame :(

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

That Fatal Frame/Project Zero game is the remake of 2 is it? Or is it a new game?

I wonder what the NoE version of the presentation will be like.
"Game won't be released in Europe."
"Japan only."
"Yeah, you won't get this either."
"This will be released in Europe on...just kidding, haha."

MrT-Tar said:
That Fatal Frame/Project Zero game is the remake of 2 is it? Or is it a new game?

Didn't fully understand, and I played fetal frame 2. 

Acevil said:
MrT-Tar said:

Didn't fully understand, and I played fetal frame 2. 

I'm assuming it is, as I doubt a new installment would come out for the Wii, rather than waiting for the WiiU or going to the 3DS.  But I'm not sure to be honest.

RF4 : )

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^