By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Vita sales explosion!

Tagged games:

Barozi said:
Ronster316 said:
Ajescent said:
Ronster316 said:
Vita games high on an amazon list during a game drought for HD consoles........ hardly impressive.

Game drought...?

Yes, a game drought.............. or are a HD remake of MGS and a rehashed Twisted metal going to be multi million sellers?

it's dead out there right now............. even Neverdead has half a chance of selling a copy or 3.

Go and buy Sega's Binary Domain. It's looking quite good :)

i'll check out Binary Domain as soon as i get a new router (current one is showing its age, get disconnected from the likes of Left 4 Dead regularly)

Around the Network
Claymore said:
Silver-Tiger said:
So it begins....

Some people should really wait until a handheld is released worldwide before calling it doomed. I for one will definitely get a Vita as soon as I have the money for it.

Lists on amazon mean next to nothing.

true, but it's a good sign nevertheless.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

kowenicki said:
Silver-Tiger said:
So it begins....

Some people should really wait until a handheld is released worldwide before calling it doomed. I for one will definitely get a Vita as soon as I have the money for it.

so what beigins?  are you using this to show that the VIta is a run away success?  really?

That should been just a joke really. I will make it more obvious next time.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Sweet! 10,000,000 first week guaranteed!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

binary solo said:
5420% of 10 is 542

Actually, a rise of 5420% of 10 is 552.

10 + 10x5420% = 552

My work here is done!

Around the Network

Ronster: MGS Snake Eater 3D came out today, almost on par with RE: Rev

take it easy...its only the sales on amazon...

The vita.. will be canceled after this holliday.. like the psp go.. i'm not sayng it are doomed.. just sayng that nobody wants it.. (some sony fans.. die hard.. but normal people) Back when psp came.. we got a lot... extras.. this time.. we have all that movie..music in the mobiles.. theres no reason for vita.. to much a mobil.. but can't call..

For me it looks like they about to do a "ps3".. have great sales with psp.. (70 mill) and then go to down to.. let's say 20 mill.. vita.. vita's.. they will have to loose on,, and not earn that much.. just to sell..

MadeInDK said:

The vita.. will be canceled after this holliday.. like the psp go.. i'm not sayng it are doomed.. just sayng that nobody wants it.. (some sony fans.. die hard.. but normal people) Back when psp came.. we got a lot... extras.. this time.. we have all that movie..music in the mobiles.. theres no reason for vita.. to much a mobil.. but can't call..

For me it looks like they about to do a "ps3".. have great sales with psp.. (70 mill) and then go to down to.. let's say 20 mill.. vita.. vita's.. they will have to loose on,, and not earn that much.. just to sell..

You heard it here first folks, PS Vita will be officially cancelled, dead, no mas, siyonara, hasta la vista, muerto and never to return, right after the holidays.

Makes sense though considering that is around the same time the world is set to end.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

MadeInDK said:

ROFl, so much iognorance I'm not going to even bother. Vita will do fine over time.