By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Global Economy Crisis Chatroom

kowenicki said:
I saw this thread and though oh good, then I saw it was snakenobi and realised it will just turn into a vehicle for sensationalist anti western nonsense.

You predicted the utter collapse of the euro and sterling by march didn't you, with the dolllar to follow "soon after"?

I realise you actually want this to happen as some sort of historical pay back, but as bad as things are - and I agree it's bad - it ain't happening.

what is anti-western in this and when have i ever been anti-western?

when did i predict the collapse of euro by march?

stop taking info out of ur ass

historical payback of what?

kowen you are paranoid and insecure

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
I saw this thread and though oh good, then I saw it was snakenobi and realised it will just turn into a vehicle for sensationalist anti western nonsense.

You predicted the utter collapse of the euro and sterling by march didn't you, with the dolllar to follow "soon after"?

I realise you actually want this to happen as some sort of historical pay back, but as bad as things are - and I agree it's bad - it ain't happening.

poeple with an agenda are the most fun types aren't they?

Seriously though, I understand Snakenobi's agenda.

HappySqurriel said:
The United States has an employment to population ratio that is 57.8% and an unemployment rate of 22.5% (when you use the pre-1992 calculation), with a debt-to-gdp ratio above 100% and a deficit that is nearly 10% of GDP, and inflation above 6% (when you use the pre-1990 calculation). The government is growing in complexity and there is an constantly increasing cost of doing buisness in America, and this can be demonstrated simply by examining the complexity of the tax code which has grown from 8,200 pages in 1945 to 71,684 pages in 2010.

Is the government budget deficit really 10% of GDP? That can't be true.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
leatherhat said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
I'm from Sweden.

Here we have few to zero economical problems as we are not part of the euro currency. Our greatest problem is probably how to pay the upcoming elder in the future, so yeah...

Currently, our government believes that the only way to pay off the elder is to keep importing people from other countries who then pays taxes. Guess how well that plan is working out?

We had our first suicide bomber one and a half year ago plus an insanely increasing crime rate and there will be more until this madness ends!

Don't vote for pro immigration officials, pump out kids. Sweden's problems are solved.

That's the main problem. Out of eight parties with influence there is one lone party that's being completely disconnected from the others and that isn't pro immigration. And it got 5,7% of the votes last election :(

My sig makes a very good point...

The political climate in Sweden is so perverted that I feel unwell just from seeing someone mention it.

Only that 5.7% national party is sane. The others are absolutely insane and beyond any reason and hope.

No other country on this planet hates its own culture and worships foreign cultures as much as Sweden does.

Slimebeast said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
leatherhat said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
I'm from Sweden.

Here we have few to zero economical problems as we are not part of the euro currency. Our greatest problem is probably how to pay the upcoming elder in the future, so yeah...

Currently, our government believes that the only way to pay off the elder is to keep importing people from other countries who then pays taxes. Guess how well that plan is working out?

We had our first suicide bomber one and a half year ago plus an insanely increasing crime rate and there will be more until this madness ends!

Don't vote for pro immigration officials, pump out kids. Sweden's problems are solved.

That's the main problem. Out of eight parties with influence there is one lone party that's being completely disconnected from the others and that isn't pro immigration. And it got 5,7% of the votes last election :(

My sig makes a very good point...

The political climate in Sweden is so perverted that I feel unwell just from seeing someone mention it.

Only that 5.7% national party is sane. The others are absolutely insane and beyond any reason and hope.

No other country on this planet hates its own culture and worships foreign cultures as much as Sweden does.

Amen!

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
HappySqurriel said:
The United States has an employment to population ratio that is 57.8% and an unemployment rate of 22.5% (when you use the pre-1992 calculation), with a debt-to-gdp ratio above 100% and a deficit that is nearly 10% of GDP, and inflation above 6% (when you use the pre-1990 calculation). The government is growing in complexity and there is an constantly increasing cost of doing buisness in America, and this can be demonstrated simply by examining the complexity of the tax code which has grown from 8,200 pages in 1945 to 71,684 pages in 2010.

Is the government budget deficit really 10% of GDP? That can't be true.

In the past couple of years it has fallen below 10% of GDP, and the 2012 budget deficit of $1.3 Trillion represents (roughly) 9% of the entire $14.5 Trillion GDP of the USA.

india, china and other developing nations will continue to mass produce cheap consumer goods that large corporations on sell to citizens in the UK, US, Europe and Japan at a huge mark up and generate a large profit. Capitalism in a nut shell. Developing nations and developed nations both depend upon each other.

The myth of a global economic collapse is nothing more than a corporate media beat up.

kowenicki said:
snakenobi said:
kowenicki said:

You predicted the Euro would collpase in eary 2012 and you also predicted the dollar would follow "soon after"... check your own post history

Now you think the dollar will collpase in the next 2 years?

You're were wrong before and now even though you have hedged your best you are still wrong.

Oh.... and I am not in the least paranoid and insecure... I am actually quite arrogant, it is derived from a superiority complex if you must know. I am sure you totally understand that.

i said Euro will collapse in 2012 not 'early 2012'.

and you made it "MARCH 2012" shows how you try to bend people's words to use them for your own conclusion

also if you have any economic knowledge you would know no currency jst falls in 1 day

US dollar will collapse after EURO but ,Dollar's collapse means the collapse of it as a world reserve currency.FED can print as much money and never say the dollar collapsed.

as for 'Arrogance',it comes from 'inferiority complex' not superioity.

a superior doesn't need to benmd other people word or push there opinion.they jst are superior.

an inferior person on the other hand tries to compensate his insecurity and pretends to be superior which is what arroigance is.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
india, china and other developing nations will continue to mass produce cheap consumer goods that large corporations on sell to citizens in the UK, US, Europe and Japan at a huge mark up and generate a large profit. Capitalism in a nut shell. Developing nations and developed nations both depend upon each other.

The myth of a global economic collapse is nothing more than a corporate media beat up.

and what if the consumers in USA and Europe have no jobs and money?

kowenicki said:
snakenobi said:
kowenicki said:
snakenobi said:
kowenicki said:

You predicted the Euro would collpase in eary 2012 and you also predicted the dollar would follow "soon after"... check your own post history

Now you think the dollar will collpase in the next 2 years?

You're were wrong before and now even though you have hedged your best you are still wrong.

Oh.... and I am not in the least paranoid and insecure... I am actually quite arrogant, it is derived from a superiority complex if you must know. I am sure you totally understand that.

i said Euro will collapse in 2012 not 'early 2012'.

and you made it "MARCH 2012" shows how you try to bend people's words to use them for your own conclusion

also if you have any economic knowledge you would know no currency jst falls in 1 day

US dollar will collapse after EURO but ,Dollar's collapse means the collapse of it as a world reserve currency.FED can print as much money and never say the dollar collapsed.

as for 'Arrogance',it comes from 'inferiority complex' not superioity.

a superior doesn't need to benmd other people word or push there opinion.they jst are superior.

an inferior person on the other hand tries to compensate his insecurity and pretends to be superior which is what arroigance is.

Tell that to Mohammed Ali or Steve Jobs... or many other arrogantly succesful human beings (not that I am comparing myself to them but it proves a point)

Oh and heres a thing.... humour, you dont really do humour do you?  

anyway, bored of you and your endless sensationalist threads... I'll leave you to it, dont bother replying... I wont read it.

again you are confusing

passion which those 2 men had with arrogance