By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Sign-up Thread

Stefl1504 said:
radishhead said:
I never beat Chrono Trigger- I can't remember why.. must have been some boss that I didn't want to grind up to defeat or something lol

Probably you finished a lot of the final side quests and did not want to beat lavos ;P

That could well have been the case actually- I remember that old man telling me when I could fight him - I guess Lavos scared me too much :(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
I never beat Chrono Trigger- I can't remember why.. must have been some boss that I didn't want to grind up to defeat or something lol

blasphemy! Now Cross I can understand. Was meh for me

1.  spurgeonryan
2.  TruckOSaurus
3.  Radishhead
4.  Linkzmax
5.  man-bear-pig
6.  stefl1504 *le rulorz*
7.  wonk the unkillable :P
8.  Noctis_nox.
9.  morenoingrato
10.MG
11.Final-Fan
13. Prof

I see spurge is only banned for a day, so he can still play.  For now!  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

The game will start in 48 hours dudes.

in the mean time, here's the wiki to one of the more complex stories in gaming.

http://chrono.wikia.com/wiki/Chronopedia

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
The game will start in 48 hours dudes.

in the mean time, here's the wiki to one of the more complex stories in gaming.

http://chrono.wikia.com/wiki/Chronopedia

Are you happy with the number of players or should we wall spam former players?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Are you happy with the number of players or should we wall spam former players?

I don't mind either way.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I can't be in this, as I have a shitload of stuff to do this week. Also, this game will be ruined by morenoingrato's monotonus posts and subsequently will be dull as hell.

1. spurgeonryan
2. TruckOSaurus
3. Radishhead
4. Linkzmax
6. stefl1504 *le rulorz*
7. wonk the unkillable :P
8. Noctis_nox.
9. morenoingrato
10.MG
13. Prof

man-bear-pig said:

I can't be in this, as I have a shitload of stuff to do this week. Also, this game will be ruined by morenoingrato's monotonus posts and subsequently will be dull as hell.

1. spurgeonryan
2. TruckOSaurus
3. Radishhead
4. Linkzmax
6. stefl1504 *le rulorz*
7. wonk the unkillable :P
8. Noctis_nox.
9. morenoingrato
10.MG
13. Prof

I'm pretty sure Final-Fan would object to you signing him out of the game.

Signature goes here!

Oops! My bad. I wonder how that happened...

Sorry Final-Fan! Fixed.

1.  spurgeonryan
2.  TruckOSaurus
3.  Radishhead
4.  Linkzmax
6.  stefl1504 *le rulorz*
7.  wonk the unkillable :P
8.  Noctis_nox.
9.  morenoingrato
10.MG
11.Final-Fan
13. Prof

Great men of VGC and close friends of mine, I come with bad news. It seems I just can't catch a break with my school responsibilities. I sadly announce that I will not be able to host this game, as much as it pains me. Believe it or not, these mafia games are my leisure time that help me escape my harsh student teaching experience.

I hope you'll find it in your hearts to forgive me, and I will join you again in April.