Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Sign-up Thread

boo :(

Around the Network

le cry

A truly saddening revelation

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

On the other hand, respect points for man-bear-pig bowing out instead of joining a game only to be inactive in it.

Okay, I really want to have a Chrono Trigger game.
Vote: Trucks.
Yes, you are the perfect person to handle it, and it'd be nice if you exclude Cross

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:

Yes, you are the perfect person to handle it, and it'd be nice if you exclude Cross

I'm not opposed to hosting but since prof already took Catherine from hatmoza, I'm not going to take Chrono Trigger/Cross from him. I'll have to think of something...

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
morenoingrato said:

I'm not opposed to hosting but since prof already took Catherine from hatmoza, I'm not going to take Chrono Trigger/Cross from him. I'll have to think of something...

YAY TOS hosting again. As long as there is no repeat of day one....

Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:
morenoingrato said:

Huh? I don't quite know what you're referring to here?

Edit: I just remembered... the Day One Doctor lynch... that was funny!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:
morenoingrato said:

Huh? I don't quite know what you're referring to here?

Edit: I just remembered... the Day One Doctor lynch... that was funny!

It wasn't funny it was terrible! :( Well a bit funny. Thankfully that was the last time I was lynched in a mafia game.

I'm working on a Portal themed game, I think I'll be able to make it work with our current list of players.

Signature goes here!