By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS Vita USA 1st week sales - 160,499

262,000 I'm going with as well.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network
chris212223 said:
DarthVolod said:

My store has about 20 preordered so we figure an average of 20 per store for about 5000 stores is at least 100,000. Then we get walk ins at other retailers and ect so I would figure about 130,000 for my prediction.

On a somewhat related topic ... I just found out that Vita games will not have any instruction manuals in the case inserts since they are all on the game cards themselves. I guess that gives even more incentive for me to buy used since I will just have to worry about having the original case now (I only buy used games that have original case and instructions and are in perfect condition ... condition is a non issue for vita and ds games obviously though).

Wow really? I honestly had no idea they were gonna go for that. Do 3DS games have instruction manuals? (I honestly dont know lol)

All 3DS games have instruction manuals (at least every the ones I have ever seen, and I have seen pretty much all of them come through my store). Most Nintendo first party games and a growing number of third party games also have codes for registration on the Club Nintendo website. Some have additional health and safety inserts some times too.

I did find one Vita game (Army corps of Hell) that had a Square Enix registry code (their version of Club Nintendo), but that doesn't really count as much of an insert.

Keep in mind, I can speak only for the North American NTSC releases of games as I have not seen any Japan or European 3DS or Vita games yet.

First page updated up to this point.

BUMP!

Around the Network

Realistically somewhere around 200,000-500,000. I don't see it selling anymore than that. The 500,000 range would be optimistic.

Would it be okay if I changed my guess to 204k? Simply because quite a few people have exactly 200k now and it would be kinda boring for so many to share the same guess.

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

Zim said:
Would it be okay if I changed my guess to 204k? Simply because quite a few people have exactly 200k now and it would be kinda boring for so many to share the same guess.

Consider it done!

Hmm... Zim has a good point. To avoid a tie I'd like to change my numbers to 166,000 if possible.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Hmm... Zim has a good point. To avoid a tie I'd like to change my numbers to 166,000 if possible.

Will do in the next update.

Also, don't forget the Europe thread people! http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=140088&page=1