By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RE:Revelations is great!

BasilZero said:
NintendoPie said:
BasilZero said:
NintendoPie said:
Solid-Stark said:
NintendoPie said:
Solid-Stark said:
NintendoPie said:
I would wait for AC 3D and LM2.

Assassins Creed? If so, it was canceled for 3DS (which eventually became Revelations for home consoles and PC)

I meant Animal Crossing 3D. :)

Ah, haha!

Everyone seems to think I mean Assassins Creed...

Did Animal Crossing 3D come out? I didnt know Assassin's Creed came out on the 3DS (not that it mattered, not a big fan of the series mostly cause I never got into it ;p).

Assassins Creed 3D was cancelled. AC 3D has not come out yet.

Oh lol

Well, if AC 3D didnt come out yet, why did you suggest to him to get it now D:

xD

I told him to wait for them.

Around the Network

I say Starfox.

I've seen a few people on vgchartz enjoy RE:R and Mario Kart 7. I don't own them, but am interested to play MK online with them.

I currently own SFIV, SM3DL and OOT3D and I love them all. Of the three I highly enjoy SFIV cause I love fighting games, but I would suggest SM3DL. It is an awesome game. If you want challenges, each level can be replayed with many self-given challenges, such as fastest time, most coins. Then, when you think you finished the game, think again.

It has some longevity for me, maybe not for others.

I say either Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land or Resident Evil: Revelations.

happydolphin said:

I've seen a few people on vgchartz enjoy RE:R and Mario Kart 7. I don't own them, but am interested to play MK online with them.

I currently own SFIV, SM3DL and OOT3D and I love them all. Of the three I highly enjoy SFIV cause I love fighting games, but I would suggest SM3DL. It is an awesome game. If you want challenges, each level can be replayed with many self-given challenges, such as fastest time, most coins. Then, when you think you finished the game, think again.

It has some longevity for me, maybe not for others.

I say either Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land or Resident Evil: Revelations.

He already has Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land, so i guess by discard its Resident Evil: Revelations :P

I'd suggest you RE: Revelations or Starfox 64 3D. I must say that if you have local friends with 3DS, Starfox is a blast. If that is not the case RE:Revelations is pretty fun.

I'll but Tales of the Abyss when it gets released here, but can't suggest it since haven't played it.

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

ZaP~ said:

He already has Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land, so i guess by discard its Resident Evil: Revelations :P

I'd suggest you RE: Revelations or Starfox 64 3D. I must say that if you have local friends with 3DS, Starfox is a blast. If that is not the case RE:Revelations is pretty fun.

I'll but Tales of the Abyss when it gets released here, but can't suggest it since haven't played it.

Right, my bad.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
NintendoPie said:
Solid-Stark said:
NintendoPie said:
Solid-Stark said:
NintendoPie said:

Assassins Creed? If so, it was canceled for 3DS (which eventually became Revelations for home consoles and PC)

Ah, haha!

I do it on a case by case basis...

If we're talking about violence, I think assassin's creed. When i think of evil raccoons with world domination plans, I think of Animal Crossing.

Now when you think of Animal Crossing you have to think of Raccoons Selling Property to other humans and animals... also with world domination plans.

Samurai warriors chronicles.

AstroMaSSi rules

axumblade said:
NintendoPie said:
Solid-Stark said:
NintendoPie said:
Solid-Stark said:
NintendoPie said:

Ah, haha!

I do it on a case by case basis...

If we're talking about violence, I think assassin's creed. When i think of evil raccoons with world domination plans, I think of Animal Crossing.

Poor Ace Combat and Armored Core, the original ACs!

By the AC is already out for the 3DS! It is Ace Combat!

Picked up RE today, pretty great so far (about 2 hours in)

Starfox is a good option too, but if you played it in the 64 days I would get something new.

Monument Games, Inc.  Like us on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/MonumentGames

Nintendo Netword ID: kanageddaamen

Monument Games, Inc President and Lead Designer
Featured Game: Shiftyx (Android) https://market.android.com/details?id=com.MonumentGames.Shiftyx

Free ad supported version:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.MonumentGames.ShiftyxFree

Get Nintendogs. (I heard it has cats now too, but you didn't hear it from me m'kay?)

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius