By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mr. Miyamoto Really Enjoying Pikmin 3!

Tagged games:

spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Well that is nice. But come on Nintendo when are we going to get real news on anything? Although I will say that the Wii U gets better and better each time I hear about it!

Nintendo isn't giving us real news?  Why is that thread of yours so long then?

That thread is mainly for news that is not thread worthy. Do we really need a thread about the latest Mega Man figurine coming out in Botswana? So I made a thread for news that is not thread worthy thread.

I was thinking about making a bowel movement thread where VGC users could discuss their latest bowel movements.  Actually, just typing about that gave me a turtle head.  gtg...

Around the Network

I used to love those turtle head chocolates for Easter.

sethnintendo said:
spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Well that is nice. But come on Nintendo when are we going to get real news on anything? Although I will say that the Wii U gets better and better each time I hear about it!

That thread is mainly for news that is not thread worthy. Do we really need a thread about the latest Mega Man figurine coming out in Botswana? So I made a thread for news that is not thread worthy thread.

I was thinking about making a bowel movement thread where VGC users could discuss their latest bowel movements.  Actually, just typing about that gave me a turtle head.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:

I used to love those turtle head chocolates for Easter.

sethnintendo said:
spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:
spurgeonryan said:

I was thinking about making a bowel movement thread where VGC users could discuss their latest bowel movements.  Actually, just typing about that gave me a turtle head.

Way to go messing up a quote.  You noob.

Think I did pretty well for quoting on a tablet. I would say I am in the top on this site in quoting using a tablet. Burn! :)

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

most exciting part to me about Pikmin on Wii U is being able to split up your party in 2 player mode without sharing a screen. You could take Louie out on a completely separate mission without interfering with Olimar's.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Think I did pretty well for quoting on a tablet. I would say I am in the top on this site in quoting using a tablet. Burn! :)

I'm guessing this is one of the launch titles.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

I'm SO anxious to see what they're making!!

And @ his remark, that's awesome! When you're having fun making something, it always turns out even better :)

omgomgomg!

I can't wait till it comes. Miyamoto is the worlds finest developer and Pikmin was his most under rated IP among the finest Nintendo has ever made. I am hoping for the ultimate Pikmin game with online coop and versus. With the tablet fully utilized.

The game will be a day one purchase for me. I know Miyamoto is working on a new IP I can't wait to see it. Miyamoto has never made a bad game himself. Hopefully Pikmin3 sells about 3+ million copies on WiiU I want to see the IP grow a lot bigger audience wise.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

I played Pikmin 2 when it first came out all those years ago, but I really need to play it again. As soon as I shrink my backcatalogue, I will buy the NPC version.