By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mr. Miyamoto Really Enjoying Pikmin 3!

Tagged games:

sethnintendo said:
Thanks for rubbing it in my face. I suppose this is to get me back for not buying/playing #2.

You must play them someway! They are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Do you have any way of getting a used one from GameStop? Or even better; the New Play Control one for the Wii?

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
sethnintendo said:
Thanks for rubbing it in my face. I suppose this is to get me back for not buying/playing #2.

You must play them someway! They are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Do you have any way of getting a used one from GameStop? Or even better; the New Play Control one for the Wii?

Getting the used one is treasure hunting, I can't believe it's that expensive and rare. I had to do the store pick-up to get it.

morenoingrato said:
NintendoPie said:
sethnintendo said:

Getting the used one is treasure hunting, I can't believe it's that expensive and rare. I had to do the store pick-up to get it.

Very, very true. They are ridiculously expensive. I knew I should have kept my original copy...

NintendoPie said:
sethnintendo said:

Screw GameStop.  Amazon is way better usually unless you get screwed by one of the sellers (but if you buy new then there usually are zero issues since the game is unopened).

Anyways, I'm afraid to admit that the only reason why I have the first one was because I stole it from a Blockbuster store a long time ago while I was in college.  What is even funnier?  Remember Animal Crossing on GCN?  Well it came with a memory card (the smallest one) but it was enough to start your save file on (since it was semi huge file).  The same Blockbuster that I stole Pikmin from apparently forgot to take the memory card out of the case.  I opened one of the cases just for the hell of it (I knew they didn't keep games in there but I mainly wanted to see if the memory cards were there) and low and behold they were....  There were about 4-5 cases so I got a few free memory cards.  Pretty crazy huh?

Btw..  I don't steal anymore but I used to think I was a thug back in day apparently...  I even stole the N64 transfer pack from a Hastings out of a Pokemon Stadium case (I believe I got the game also but I mainly wanted the transfer pack for Mario Golf (GBC - N64) transfer).

How about a Pikmin Triology with HD graphics, that would be sweet.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Well that is nice. But come on Nintendo when are we going to get real news on anything? Although I will say that the Wii U gets better and better each time I hear about it!

Nintendo isn't giving us real news?  Why is that thread of yours so long then?

That thread is mainly for news that is not thread worthy. Do we really need a thread about the latest Mega Man figurine coming out in Botswana? So I made a thread for news that is not thread worthy thread.

I was thinking about making a bowel movement thread where VGC users could discuss their latest bowel movements.  Actually, just typing about that gave me a turtle head.  gtg...

spurgeonryan said:

I used to love those turtle head chocolates for Easter.

sethnintendo said:
spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Well that is nice. But come on Nintendo when are we going to get real news on anything? Although I will say that the Wii U gets better and better each time I hear about it!

Nintendo isn't giving us real news?  Why is that thread of yours so long then?

That thread is mainly for news that is not thread worthy. Do we really need a thread about the latest Mega Man figurine coming out in Botswana? So I made a thread for news that is not thread worthy thread.

I was thinking about making a bowel movement thread where VGC users could discuss their latest bowel movements.  Actually, just typing about that gave me a turtle head.

Way to go messing up a quote.  You noob.

most exciting part to me about Pikmin on Wii U is being able to split up your party in 2 player mode without sharing a screen. You could take Louie out on a completely separate mission without interfering with Olimar's.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

spurgeonryan said:
Think I did pretty well for quoting on a tablet. I would say I am in the top on this site in quoting using a tablet. Burn! :)

I'm guessing this is one of the launch titles.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies