By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mr. Miyamoto Really Enjoying Pikmin 3!

Tagged games:

RolStoppable said:
Khuutra said:
morenoingrato said:
Okay, so with that kind of power we can actually get 200 Pikmin at the time, bigger and much more detailed landmasses, and even 60FPS?
Heck, yeah! Count me in.

No no no, we already had 200 Pikmin. This would let us see 1000 of them with the same fidelity we saw 200 at before.

You could only control up to 100 in the first two games. Of course, if you were heavily intoxicated whenever you played them, you could see 200.

Was it that you could have 200 total, including your reserves?

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
RolStoppable said:

You could only control up to 100 in the first two games. Of course, if you were heavily intoxicated whenever you played them, you could see 200.

No, the reserves could add up to a theoretical 9,999 Pikmin.

It's okay though, Khuutra. You've left your drinking problem behind you, so everything's fine.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Khuutra said:
RolStoppable said:
Khuutra said:
morenoingrato said:
Okay, so with that kind of power we can actually get 200 Pikmin at the time, bigger and much more detailed landmasses, and even 60FPS?
Heck, yeah! Count me in.

No no no, we already had 200 Pikmin. This would let us see 1000 of them with the same fidelity we saw 200 at before.

No, you could have an unlimited amount in your onion.

EDIT:  or maybe 9,999 like Rol said.  Either way, a lot.

spurgeonryan said:
Well that is nice. But come on Nintendo when are we going to get real news on anything? Although I will say that the Wii U gets better and better each time I hear about it!

Nintendo isn't giving us real news?  Why is that thread of yours so long then?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

sethnintendo said:
Thanks for rubbing it in my face. I suppose this is to get me back for not buying/playing #2.

You must play them someway! They are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Do you have any way of getting a used one from GameStop? Or even better; the New Play Control one for the Wii?

Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
sethnintendo said:
Thanks for rubbing it in my face. I suppose this is to get me back for not buying/playing #2.

You must play them someway! They are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Do you have any way of getting a used one from GameStop? Or even better; the New Play Control one for the Wii?

Getting the used one is treasure hunting, I can't believe it's that expensive and rare. I had to do the store pick-up to get it.

morenoingrato said:
NintendoPie said:
sethnintendo said:

Getting the used one is treasure hunting, I can't believe it's that expensive and rare. I had to do the store pick-up to get it.

Very, very true. They are ridiculously expensive. I knew I should have kept my original copy...

Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

NintendoPie said:
sethnintendo said:

Screw GameStop.  Amazon is way better usually unless you get screwed by one of the sellers (but if you buy new then there usually are zero issues since the game is unopened).

Anyways, I'm afraid to admit that the only reason why I have the first one was because I stole it from a Blockbuster store a long time ago while I was in college.  What is even funnier?  Remember Animal Crossing on GCN?  Well it came with a memory card (the smallest one) but it was enough to start your save file on (since it was semi huge file).  The same Blockbuster that I stole Pikmin from apparently forgot to take the memory card out of the case.  I opened one of the cases just for the hell of it (I knew they didn't keep games in there but I mainly wanted to see if the memory cards were there) and low and behold they were....  There were about 4-5 cases so I got a few free memory cards.  Pretty crazy huh?

Btw..  I don't steal anymore but I used to think I was a thug back in day apparently...  I even stole the N64 transfer pack from a Hastings out of a Pokemon Stadium case (I believe I got the game also but I mainly wanted the transfer pack for Mario Golf (GBC - N64) transfer).

How about a Pikmin Triology with HD graphics, that would be sweet.

amp316 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Well that is nice. But come on Nintendo when are we going to get real news on anything? Although I will say that the Wii U gets better and better each time I hear about it!

Nintendo isn't giving us real news?  Why is that thread of yours so long then?

That thread is mainly for news that is not thread worthy. Do we really need a thread about the latest Mega Man figurine coming out in Botswana? So I made a thread for news that is not thread worthy thread.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter