By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are you eating right now?

Tagged games:

Just had Ice Cream a few seconds ago.

Around the Network

Pupusa

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

man-bear-pig said:
Finnbar said:
Milk and Oreos!!

Pics or it didn't happen.

Ah well a little too late for pics now... on a positive note I just finished apple pie and cheese! yum yum!

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Solid-Stark said:
Pupusa

never heard of that here in europe. does this taste good? found a recipe and i think maybe i will like it so i could try to make it for myself.

do you have a recipe?

crissindahouse said:
Solid-Stark said:
Pupusa

never heard of that here in europe. does this taste good? found a recipe and i think maybe i will like it so i could try to make it for myself.

do you have a recipe?

It's a Salvadorean food, and yes it tastes good. I warn you though, it's best if you get them made by a traditional restaurant or person who knows it well. I encourage you to try nonetheless.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network

Tastykake jelly krimpets with milk.

ok, i failed to make a better pic it was to dark but today i ate something like chili con carne and rice^^  i had to make use of leftovers here so...

yes, dark lol

Just finished my Swedish meatballs (lmfao!).

Currently eating some potato chips. (I know what you're thinking. But no, I'm not fat...)

I just had lemon chicken with salad in pitta bread. @crissindahouse, looks good! Chilli con carne is the only thing I know how to make.

Last thing I ate was a sub from the local sub shop. Drinkin a Pepsi Max currently