By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yoda and Darth Vader in Soul Calibur 4

You can't do Vader vs Yoda? Nevermind, I've lost interest now. I do agree with naznatips. It does seem like a cheap commercial ploy to put them in this game. There's no logic to it at all except to suck money out of us fanboys.

Irregardless, if they make a Wii version with Darth Maul, I'm getting it. Damn Namco.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Well kotaku just confirmed that

360 version gets = YODA

PS3 versiong gets= Darth vader.

well that sucks i wanted em both in one game

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Dolla Dolla said:
Bod, add this vid to the OP!

yeah this should be added at the first post

So uh, Mr. Thread starter guy still can't figure out what he's doing wrong with embedding flash files. Quickly! Step by step again! D:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

naznatips said:
I'm not sure who I'm more bothered by. Namco for buying any random character they possibly can for their game, or Lucasarts for whoring out Star Wars to the point that no one can seriously look at the franchise as a whole in a good light anymore. This makes a joke out of both of them.

Agreed.

However, given that the characters will be included anyway, I would've preferred Darth Maul. 

Around the Network

Haha - just imagine a fight intro for Vader where he has his clenched fist in front of him saying to his opponent
"IF ONLY YOU KNEW THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE!!"

Tits and Star Wars, what could go together better?

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Dolla Dolla said:
Bod, add this vid to the OP!

Ugh, that's so awful, I want to throw up. 

Bodhesatva said:
So uh, Mr. Thread starter guy still can't figure out what he's doing wrong with embedding flash files. Quickly! Step by step again! D:

lol

Why don't you drudge up your How To thread?

Or ... quote the post and copy and paste it into your OP? 

i think luke should of been there instead of yoda