By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yoda and Darth Vader in Soul Calibur 4

Wow, WTF.
Putting Star Wars into Soul Calibar, I shudder to think what the next step will be in the fifth one.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Around the Network

Darth vader is coolio

^_^

Some of you haven't noticed that DARTH VADER IS EXCLUSIVE TO THE PS3 VERSION and YODA IS EXCLUSIVE TO THE 360 VERSION.

Let the console fight begin!

vader baby

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

I have decided to get this game on its launch day.

Around the Network

Well kotaku just confirmed that

360 version gets = YODA

PS3 versiong gets= Darth vader.

mM
leo-j said:
Well kotaku just confirmed that

360 version gets = YODA

PS3 versiong gets= Darth vader.

That's really stupid that they want to split them up....I suppose they could offer the missing one as DLC (they'd be stupid not to) At least I'll get to play as Vader :D (if my PS3 is still alive by then, that is.)

Ugh, if they're split up, I won't buy them. I want the game solely for Yoda/Vader matches.

Although Vader going to the PS3 is kinda cool. Vader is cooler and the PS3's d-pad doesn't completely suck like the 360's.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Bod, add this vid to the OP!

wait, wait, wait... so i won't be able to clash lightsabers? then won't Vader win automatically since a lightsaber can cut through almost anything? Also, i don't think yoda would go around slicing people up with his lightsaber.

Also, since the ps3 is black it gets Vader, while the xbox360 being white and green gets Yoda? I wonder how they decided who get who.

I would actually prefer to get Obi-Wan or Mace then Yoda. Or Darth Maul instead of Vader (Vader is bad ass but he moved really slow in the original movies.)