By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Rainbow Yoshi said:
Bottas reporting back problems, come on, Kimi did the same in 2013 and he managed a podium at Singapore!

As much as I hope he's ok, a part of me really wants him to sit and have Williams put Mrs. Wolff in the cockpit. Would be pretty cool to see a woman in a race for once 

Around the Network

New year, new entries?
I want too.

1) Hamilton
2) Rosberg
3) Vettel
DNF Perez

Angelus said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Bottas reporting back problems, come on, Kimi did the same in 2013 and he managed a podium at Singapore!

As much as I hope he's ok, a part of me really wants him to sit and have Williams put Mrs. Wolff in the cockpit. Would be pretty cool to see a woman in a race for once 

This. It could be her chance, and that would be great. Even if it is at the expense of another driver which is a shame.

In the hypothetical case; would she start from sixth?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Angelus said:

This. It could be her chance, and that would be great. Even if it is at the expense of another driver which is a shame.

In the hypothetical case; would she start from sixth?

I think so. Not entirely sure on the rules there, as driver replacement after quali isn't exactly common, but I can't imagine they'd move a car back and penalise a team for a driver needing to be replaced due to injury.

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Vettel

DNF: Maldonado

Around the Network
jonop said:
1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Vettel

DNF: Stevens

Does that count? They're not even taking part in the weekend

Angelus said:
jonop said:
1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Vettel

DNF: Stevens

Does that count? They're not even taking part in the weekend

Oops, I didn't relise this. I only just found out F1 was starting again this weekend. Iv'e changed it now. Thanks for letting me know.

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Raikonen

Groundking said:
1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Raikonen

Hi,

give us a DNF name too,if you want as you get points if that driver dorsn't finish the race

Above & Beyond

Australia Zuv  Bren Cone Jonop Rain Angel Iron That Hax Jona Grou
 1st Ham
Ham Ham Ham Ham Ham Ham
Ham Ham
 2nd Ros
Ros Ros Ros Ros Ros Ros
Ros Ros
 3rd Mas
Vet Vet Vet Rai Ric Vet
Vet Rai
 Retiree Ver
Mag Mal But Mag
Eri
Per  
 Score          

ok going to close it now, if anyonr rsle wants to play then PM me your predictions before the race starts

Above & Beyond