By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Hopefully this is a sign that Lewis will be on it more in quali this season

Around the Network

Mercedes is on another planet once again. That lap by Lewis was just blistering. If nothing dramatic happens he'll be a triple world champion this year. Meanwhile his former McLaren team might as well have shown up in road cars. Pathetic showing from them. Ferrari and Williams should be an interesting battle throughout the season. Kimi and Vettel could both use a good year.

Anyway....
1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Raikkonen

DNF: Magnussen

kowenicki said:
Hamilton unstoppable. Just give him the world championship now.

Let's not jinx it

FUCK THIS SHIT -_-

kowenicki said:
Angelus said:

Let's not jinx it

Surely he is due a season wittout mechanical dramas.  All being well he will stroll the title this year.

Ya I hope so. He's had some rottent luck over the years. 

Around the Network

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Vettel
DNF. Magnusson

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Vettel
DNF: Ericsson

Glad to see Kimi back on pace but that Mercedes domination... Hamilton 1.3 seconds faster than Massa...

Australia Zuv  Proc  Bren Cone Jonop Rain Angel Iron Ktay That Hax
 1st Ham

Ham

Ham Ham
Ham
 2nd Ros

Ros

Ros Ros
Ros
 3rd Mas

Vet

Rai Ric
Vet
 Retiree Ver

Mag

Mag

Eri
 Score            

Ok,some of us here,never saw any qualy,hope williams looking good massa 3rd ,forgot kyvaat at red bull now too, mclaren are real sh*te now what happened to them,makes you wonder why alonso would go there over ferrari

i'll message some of the old regulars now to seeif the want to play but i won't be making the race as am busy will check later tonight so if you are making late picks then PM with your predictions

also anyone new can play too if you like F1 just put your 1,2,3 down and a dnf

Above & Beyond

How quickly has this season come along, I can't believe it!

Well I'd hate to do this but I don't want to tie with Cone, I am the defending champion after all!

1) Hamilton
2) Rosberg
3) Vettel
DNF Button

Bottas reporting back problems, come on, Kimi did the same in 2013 and he managed a podium at Singapore!