By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Bottas out of the race guys.

Around the Network

Hello everyone! Just found this thread! Looks like I'm not the only motorsport fan here...

I'm going to be a bit bold, just to be a bit different for my first prediction...

Rosberg wins
Iceman 2nd
Massa 3rd

Hamilton retires

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

Damn.....so much for my hopes of Susi Wolff driving here. They just take the car off the grid. Lame

Dnf: button

Sorry, forgot to vote!

Around the Network

That was an interesting race. Really high attrition, only 11 cars finished! Looks like Mercedes is set to dominate once again.

Too bad Raikkonen retired with the wheel issue, almost an exact copy of Schumacher's misfortune in China 2012.

Hamilton almost ran out of fuel. If he did, I would've gotten 3/4 of my predictions right! Instead, I got 0... I know submitted my predictions too late, but it was still fun to try it.

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

I think Ricciardio and RBR will be doing little smilling tonight, what a humiliation for a team with such an enermous budget and such a talented driver.

Feel sorry for Kimi, Bottas and so on, what an attrition rate.

Ya shame about Kimi. No luck today.
Weird race in general. Massive performance by Nasr though. Very impressive

-____-
What a great start to the season. Mercs running over the top of everyone and everyone else behind them are having issues... well except Sauber, those guys would be partying. Seriously though Williams, RBR and Ferrari all with just 1 racer across the finish line. McLaren are a joke after being a top team just a few years back.
Dissapointing to see Verstappen have car issues in his first race, on the opposite obviously Nasr had the best start to his career.
Oh and can anybody explain why Button, Alonso and Mag are all signed with McLaren??

Not the best race I've been.too. Oh well.

Hopefully Singaporecan be more exciting!