By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - 'God Bless America' Trailer - Awesome

Loveless, jobless and possibly terminally ill, Frank has had enough of the downward spiral of America. With nothing left to lose, Frank takes his gun and decides to off the stupidest, cruelest and most repellent members of society with an unusual accomplice: 16-year-old Roxy, who shares his sense of rage and disenfranchisement. From stand-up comedian and director Bobcat Goldthwait comes a scathing and hilarious attack on all that is sacred in the United States of America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f0ZdzaUi94&feature=youtu.be

(Somebody embed please)

Around the Network

AWESOME!!!

Hopefully he gets around to killing Bobcat Goldthwait.

All right, I actually watched the trailer just now and I must say; it's fucking AMAZING!!

Around the Network

I have no idea if that's going to be any good, but I want to watch it from the premise alone!

Reminds me a lot about Super

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

great

ummm kinda disturbing considering its glamorizing serial killers killing people who may be assholes, but necessarily deserving death... Also, considering this happened in real life, sortof, where that guy and kid sniped people across the nation years ago.

I'm not sure if this is a movie worth supporting.

Everytime someone says "God Bless America", I vomit in my mouth a little bit, I wondered what the hell the movie was going to be with a title like that.

...But that is the last thing I expected to see when I clicked on the thread title, that movie looks hilarious.