By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo struggling to keep up with demand?

What about something more tangible and valuable like figures and plushies? Wouldn't mind a Toad or Yoshi plushie.

Also how many points does each club card give you? I have about 5 or 6 cards from my 3DS games I have yet to scratch.

Around the Network

Never mind just noticed it doesn't list Australia as eligible to get points. Such is life when you import from Europe to save 20 bucks.

I wondered why my Zelda 25th posters hadn't come yet...

Hope they get more of those game cases as well.

It's because your Club Nintendo is cheap. Learn from Europe and raise the prices to keep up with demand :P

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Not sure if good or bad

Around the Network

are those new to the US?

In Europe, we got the Mario game rack back in 2006. I've still got mine back at home.

This is what happens when you're generous :(

I NEED A GOLD NUNCHUCK to finish my GOLD COLLECTION!

Switch!!!

archbrix said:
I wondered why my Zelda 25th posters hadn't come yet...

Hope they get more of those game cases as well.

I can answer this one!

I got my set of posters in early january and then, a few weeks ago, I got an e-mail from club nintendo pointing out the there was an art error on one of the posters (that I hadn't noticed) and notifying me that they were sending me a replacement copy in the mail.

The backlog from the posters is probably because of that -- they're probably sending replacements to all the people who have the one with the error first before getting back to fulfilling new orders.