By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did you play Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII?

Tagged games:

yes... yes I did.

I was like... Zack... you're a hero..

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
GameOver22 said:
blkfish92 said:
chris212223 said:
Yes, the ending was sad, but I didn't cry though. I enjoyed the game overall but really hated the leveling up system. I wanted to max out since its something i do in most RPGs that i play but was never able to, -_-'

Admit it, you cried!

One of my favorite pieces of video game music...a very emotional piece.

Indeed =D

M.U.G.E.N said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
i hope they make a hd version cause i never got a psp, i want to play this sooo badly

Buy a vita :D then it will enhance the visuals and analogs will be great for combat

this game will be available on vita? or you can buy it from psn and playing on the vita?

buy from psn and play on vita..the good thing is you can fully map the controls to vita controls and also vita will upscale the visuals ..it will look great ;)

Unfortunately, Crisis Core isn't available on the PSN.

I really enjoyed the game and it was sad, the battle system was excellent for a handheld.

Bought it a few weeks ago, but haven't had the chance to play it yet. Studying takes up most of my time.

Around the Network

I didn't cry but I felt sad nonetheless. Zack, although a bit cheesy, was a real bro and an awesome character. I really wished he wouldn't have died. In fact, I felt more love for Zack (after beating FFVII and and FFVII crisis core) then aerith, who honestly, I didn't give two shits about.

It was an awesome game, I especially loved the gameplay, a la Kingdom hearts. Although it didn't have a ton of replay, I did spend countless hours, at least a good 30+ on pure missions. I believe I got up to 70% completion cause there was just so many and although they got repetitive, I couldn't stop doing them. They were a serious challenge.

Overall I loved this game, best soundtrack for a final fantasy besides FFXII, and a great story for fans of FFVII. If it comes for Vita, I will buy it easily. It wasn't a technical masterpiece or set a new standard for PSP games or JRPGs but for us the fans, I imagine it was an unforgettable game.

Also while on topic, favorite song from the OST. I cannot get enough of it and everytime I heard, i got pumped.

ACTIVATING COMBAT MODE

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

blkfish92 said:
chris212223 said:
Yes, the ending was sad, but I didn't cry though. I enjoyed the game overall but really hated the leveling up system. I wanted to max out since its something i do in most RPGs that i play but was never able to, -_-'

Admit it, you cried!

Fine!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA

I wanted to but I chose not to due to Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus. Having extra content background or future content to the FFVII world has tarnished the main story, in my opinion. Although this is based on event that took place after FFVII not before so it could have been a nice addition. Won't ever play it though.

Hmm, pie.

No, I did not play it.

It was the last PSP game I bought. It looks sharp and plays well. Every time I get into it, I end up not playing it for a month. I'm not stuck or anything. I just have too many other options and the game hasn't sucked me in, yet. The biggest mark against the game is that I don't have the slightest idea how the battle system works. Being a portable game, I prefer to get in, have some fun, and get out. Lengthy tutorials don't help. I've destroyed any foe I've come up against but it still doesn't change the fact that I don't know what's going on.

I run around hacking at my foes, choosing magic spells, and healing with potions. Meanwhile, some sort of slot machine is spinning in the background. Then, the game goes crazy. Zack does some crazy move. I win the fight. I don't know what triggers it, how to optimize it, how to control it, or anything. I know the time is coming where I'm going to have to set up my party (is there ever going to be a party or is it just Zack?) just right or face "Game Over". I'd like to know what I'm doing, now.

Anyway, I'm at the point where I meet that female Turk and she runs off like an idiot.