By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did you play Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII?

Tagged games:

I thought the game was pretty disappointing, although the music and the ending were pretty fantastic.

-

Around the Network
chris212223 said:
Yes, the ending was sad, but I didn't cry though. I enjoyed the game overall but really hated the leveling up system. I wanted to max out since its something i do in most RPGs that i play but was never able to, -_-'

Admit it, you cried!

I loved Crisis Core. It is my favorite handheld game of the generation. So well done.

I didn't like it as much as everyone seems to. The ending didn't make me sad or anything either...

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

one of my most favorite games of the gen..and I'm not even a big RPG fan.. Handheld FF games ftw! Can't wait for Type-0

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I hadn't played VII going in to it (I have now) and I thoroughly enjoyed it in every way. I didn't know the ending until the review on this website spoiled it for me, so I wasn't shocked, but I was still sad

I liked the story, setting and gameplay, I thought everything just worked so well, and the only really comparable handheld game that I played is KH BBS, it managed to take everything I like about console gaming and squeeze into into my PSP without giving me too strong a feeling that they should be releasing it on PS3 (which was what I was thinking throughout BBS)

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
i hope they make a hd version cause i never got a psp, i want to play this sooo badly

Buy a vita :D then it will enhance the visuals and analogs will be great for combat

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
i hope they make a hd version cause i never got a psp, i want to play this sooo badly

Buy a vita :D then it will enhance the visuals and analogs will be great for combat

this game will be available on vita? or you can buy it from psn and playing on the vita?

buy from psn and play on vita..the good thing is you can fully map the controls to vita controls and also vita will upscale the visuals ..it will look great ;)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I did incredible game

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

blkfish92 said:
chris212223 said:
Yes, the ending was sad, but I didn't cry though. I enjoyed the game overall but really hated the leveling up system. I wanted to max out since its something i do in most RPGs that i play but was never able to, -_-'

Admit it, you cried!

One of my favorite pieces of video game music...a very emotional piece.