By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did you play Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII?

Tagged games:

Oh yeah, Crisis Core and Dissidia were the reasons I bought a PSP. Don't regret it one bit.

The game is a lot of fun, I liked the combat but was a little on the easy-side, and the sidequest while fun were a little repetitive.Other than that, the story goes nuts when they go to Nilbheim (I am sure I spelled it wrong) and was fantastic from that point till the end.

And yeah, I cried with the ending, the fact that you know he dies makes it more sad, and the music at the end and everything T_T

I am sad now -.-

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

Around the Network
MRKs said:
Oh yeah, Crisis Core and Dissidia were the reasons I bought a PSP. Don't regret it one bit.

The game is a lot of fun, I liked the combat but was a little on the easy-side, and the sidequest while fun were a little repetitive.Other than that, the story goes nuts when they go to Nilbheim (I am sure I spelled it wrong) and was fantastic from that point till the end.

And yeah, I cried with the ending, the fact that you know he dies makes it more sad, and the music at the end and everything T_T

I am sad now -.-

Who dies?  Genesis?  How about a spoiler warning!  I haven't finished the game, yet!

d21lewis said:

Who dies?  Genesis?  How about a spoiler warning!  I haven't finished the game, yet!

Oops, sorry, Im gonna edit the post, altough I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who posted that spoiler, so don't read the posts on the first page.

Also, this spoiler is kinda old since you know what happens since FF7

MRKs said:
d21lewis said:

Oops, sorry, Im gonna edit the post, altough I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who posted that spoiler, so don't read the posts on the first page.

I was just kidding! 

Cry at the end? No man! I was crying at the very beginning knowing that me playing him will lead to his death!

I love this game putting in +100hrs into it. My gf doesnt play alot of game nor that into many but she finished this as well and loved it too.

I hope Square does a PS3 HD port of this *crosses fingers*

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
MRKs said:
d21lewis said:

I was just kidding! 

Ohh i feel like a fool now :(

chris212223 said:
blkfish92 said:
chris212223 said:
Yes, the ending was sad, but I didn't cry though. I enjoyed the game overall but really hated the leveling up system. I wanted to max out since its something i do in most RPGs that i play but was never able to, -_-'

Admit it, you cried!

Fine!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA

That is awesome, I watched a few other videos and she is very talented!

chris212223 said:
blkfish92 said:
chris212223 said:
Yes, the ending was sad, but I didn't cry though. I enjoyed the game overall but really hated the leveling up system. I wanted to max out since its something i do in most RPGs that i play but was never able to, -_-'

Admit it, you cried!

Fine!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA

LOLOL!!

....i finished the game twice. i cried twice... GDI

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I love this game! I didn't cry tho but it was a great ending. love the combat, story, characters, but I didnt like the levelling system and only getting two sword id also like to backtrack. Still one of my Favourite games ever.

I have to say this because im an FF7 slut