By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vita Superbowl commercial?

Tagged games:

Also Sony would want a NFL endorsement so featuring a player in the ad would he a good idea. Have a celebrity actor alongside him and maybe the Vice President of Awesome Kevin Butler.

Personally I would get Jonah Hill and Jim Carey alongside Kevin Butler in a racing scene that would be hilarious leading into a short trailer of Grand Turismo Vita's followed by a five second endorsement from an NFL player. If possible have the EA Madden logo in the corner possibly an EA announcement in the background.

This ad would be the biggest possible ad and would be overwhelming. It would be spread across the internet like wild fire.Sony could even through in Russel Peters in the ad to increase its strength in foreign markets.

This ad would be unstoppable.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network

A Superbowl ad would be a great idea! Oh, wait, Sony isn't making any money, so if they did do the Ad and it fails, they've wasted even more money to make -$, would have to pay even more interest with a downgraded credit score, and it won't be tax deductible so there is no safety net. If Sony was in the green for the company as a whole it would be a great idea even if the ad wasn't that effective because there would be barley and risk.

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

tonymarraffa said:
Yes!!! Madonna will be humping one in the half time show!!!! I'd kill for that VITA!

Yes, here is hoping they go all out with the advertising and finally do a Superbowl commercial. The taco Bell promotion is already pretty huge.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

I just saw that Taco Bell Commercial. Nintendo must step up there game. Sony will most likely do it. They don't want it to fail for the first few weeks like it is so far in Japan.

Around the Network

I have this feeling that Sony will use Kevin Butler and make him be the coach for one of the teams playing in the Superbowl.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I doubt it.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

SnakeDrake said:
I have this feeling that Sony will use Kevin Butler and make him be the coach for one of the teams playing in the Superbowl.

LOL! Are you a Sony insider and know things we don't? I hope this happens. =p

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Solid-Stark said:
I doubt it.

Why not? They said they would be pumping a lot of money into the VITA's marketing. That's the biggest place on T.V. to have commercials.

seems very likely actually. Sony said they would advertise the vita very well. A super bowl commercial guarantees that over half of America will know about the vita and unlike other shows, people actually are pumped for and always watch super bowl commercials, so most people won't be tuning out during commercials.