By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your 3rd party Dream WiiU Launch line

@DélioPT: I looove the idea of a Diddy Kong Racing 2!! Had so much fun with the first one!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

@DanneSandin: It would be great wouldn`t it? :) I played that game with my brothers all the time. The multiplayer was simply awesome! Good times! :D

DélioPT said:
@DanneSandin: It would be great wouldn`t it? :) I played that game with my brothers all the time. The multiplayer was simply awesome! Good times! :D

Hehe yeah, me and my bros sat hours playing it! I'd love to see a reboot!!

DanneSandin said:
DélioPT said:

Hehe yeah, me and my bros sat hours playing it! I'd love to see a reboot!!

There was a version for NDS but i think that`s all we are going to get. I think the rights belong to Rare, so a version for Wii U will remain a dream! :D
Still, a new game would be great. I don`t think i had that much fun on a racing game as i had with DDR, only Mario Kart Wii and San Francisco Rush 2049 came close.

I don't know if anyone mention this yet, but I think that Metal Gear slashing game (the one with liquid snake) using the Wiimote plus would be cool.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Around the Network

GTA V
Fianl Fantasy Vs XIII
Resident Evil 6
Best looking console version of Call of Duty

mainly just to see the meltdowns and backtracking/Hypocrisy

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

okr said:

These strategy games were only released on 360 or PS3 because they are HD systems like the PC, the controls were certainly not the reason.

It will be interesting to see if these PC games will go to WiiU from now on as this is the 2nd Nintendo console with superior controls for RTS/economic sims (in comparison to other consoles, not PC), but the first one in HD.

For developers easy ports are important, but for consumers controls and UI are on a higher priority (at least for me). Any ways, let's see what happens this gen, if not you can still go back to PC to get that strategy fix. This gen has been a fun one for me, tried some genres I haven't touched before.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Hoping for some new genres/new IPs to be honest, preferably something fresh and colorful, but still deep and engaging. De Blob had some promise as a franchise until THQ killed it. Epic Mickey could have achieved this too if it was done very differently.

What I can't seem to understand, for the life of me, is how people aren't sick *to death* of third person zombie killing games! Or just any gritty-realistic action game starring a buff human protagonist!

My dream game from a third party is unfortunately one I'm afraid doesn't exist at the moment. I want an answer to Pikmin, or Zelda or even Metroid/StarFox if it's done well. Something vibrant and rich and tangible to take me away to another world, to make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Something *not* running on Unreal Engine 3.0...

Why does that seem to be so hard for this industry to pull off?

How about a *good* Pilot Wings or Wind Waker style game, something that evokes a healthy sense of adventure, without fear of aliens bursting out of your chest... If Disney is reading this, how about giving us a Tale-Spin game? I'd KILL for that! Or just give us Duck-Tales already!

How about more games with a sense of humor! Perhaps something like Conker's Bad Fur Day, or MDK/2 or Giants: Citizen Kabuto (granted that one hasn't aged very well...)

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

My List:

-

Thats all. Better surprised then disappointed is all I can say.

The only games I would really like to see are a new Faxanadu and Duck Tales. I dont care on which system.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

gumby_trucker said:
Hoping for some new genres/new IPs to be honest, preferably something fresh and colorful, but still deep and engaging. De Blob had some promise as a franchise until THQ killed it. Epic Mickey could have achieved this too if it was done very differently.

What I can't seem to understand, for the life of me, is how people aren't sick *to death* of third person zombie killing games! Or just any gritty-realistic action game starring a buff human protagonist!

My dream game from a third party is unfortunately one I'm afraid doesn't exist at the moment. I want an answer to Pikmin, or Zelda or even Metroid/StarFox if it's done well. Something vibrant and rich and tangible to take me away to another world, to make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Something *not* running on Unreal Engine 3.0...

Why does that seem to be so hard for this industry to pull off?

How about a *good* Pilot Wings or Wind Waker style game, something that evokes a healthy sense of adventure, without fear of aliens bursting out of your chest... If Disney is reading this, how about giving us a Tale-Spin game? I'd KILL for that! Or just give us Duck-Tales already!

How about more games with a sense of humor! Perhaps something like Conker's Bad Fur Day, or MDK/2 or Giants: Citizen Kabuto (granted that one hasn't aged very well...)

I love this^!!! ecpecially that thing about/with Disney! Where is my Duck Tales??!!