By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your 3rd party Dream WiiU Launch line

Ignoring the obvious choices of games that we know are probably going to release around the time the Wii U is launched, Epic Mickey 2 with paint/thinner controls on the touchscreen could be a good one.

Perhaps a version of Layton would be a good idea as well, unless Level-5 want to keep it on the 3DS.

VGChartz

Around the Network

What I want to see and what I expect to see are two different things.

I'm expecting the following first party launch and launch window titles:

Pikmin 3
A 2D or 3D Mario title
Metroid FPA telling us who's in that mystery ship
Nintendogs
Pre-installed software demonstrating the new controller
Wii U Sports

The following from third parties as launch and launch window titles:

Ninja Gaiden 3
GTA V
Resident Evil 6
Darksiders 2
Metro Last Light Q1 or Q2 next year
Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition
Freaks
FIFA 13
Madden 13
Assassin's Creed U
Battlefield U with Command Mode
Call of Duty
A Rabbids game of some description
A new IP or three

And if third parties don't upgrade the graphics for the U SKUs of multiplatform titles then I'm going to be very disappointed. There's no reason not to, upgrading the graphics won't even incur extra expense because they can reuse models and textures from the PC SKUs.

1 goldeneye 007 reloaded except this time it actually is reloaded - containing all the original levels goldeneye n64 had plus all the wii levels and for the love of god .. the cheats
2 grand theft auto 5
3 timesplitters 4
4 nascar 2012
5 wwe 13
6 call of duty bo 2
7 top gear 4 (true sequal to snes top gear 3000
8 zombies ate my neighbors 2
9 rock n roll racing plus- a remake of the classic but with the singers actuALLY SINGING NOT INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC
10 wave race you think the water looked good on the gc or n64 version . imagine it in high def
11 assasins creed 3
12 la noire 2
13 csi game i loved them on the wii , but this one needs to put more then just 5 cases make it a full blown game
14 resident evil revelations 2 (keep the survivaL HORROR ONES EXCLUSIVE TO NINTENDO LOL) WHILE ps3 360 gets its action based gun hoarding re6 ill be happy with my real resident evil
15 petz dogz 3
16 the sims 4
17 mario kart 8
18 the lion king

kitler53 said:
it astounds me that most of the "dream" games being requested are about as far away from a nintendo style developed game as can be leading me to wonder, why you guys are in fact nintendo fans...

Not so astonishing if you remember when Nintendo consoles used to have everything on them.

Maybe they like those games, but like Nintendo games more?

I LOVE ICELAND!

Kilter maybe you should look back into Nintendo's past. Nintendo helped pioneer the GPS. On Game cube Eternal Darkness and Giest showed Nintendo's interests in horror games. Looking at Nintendo's RareWare games you can see Nintendo has always been a diverse publisher/developer. I can't think of a genre they could not do. Nintendo is by far the most diverse and experienced publisher. Also as far as third party games go Nintendo Game cube had plenty of games from all these genre's. All the games listed by others are right up Nintendo's ally in fact many franchises listed have all ready been present on Nintendo platforms like GTA and CoD. No reason Nintendo shouldn't have them on WiiU.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network

Bioshock 3
Aliens CM
Dead Space 2-3
RE:6

em why are people including Nintendo games in their lists?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(