By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do Single Girls Exist?

Soleron said:
Since the population is ~51% male, logic dictates there will be some people that will never get a girlfriend, at least until men start dying off about age 70.

You are the 1%

Shouldn't i be a billionaire if i'm the 1%?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Finding a lot of single girls is easy!

Step one - get in a committed relationship.

Step two - watch single girls come up and show interest in you all the time.

Unfortunately, they tend to disappear if you leave your current girl for a new one.

Mr Khan said:
kitler53 said:
of course, i'm married to one. :P

all kidding aside - from 20 to 30 most people couple up. I don't really mean to be mean but there's no what to say this nicely. the older one gets in that range while remaining single the less "desirable" one is. there are plenty of single girls out there ... you just have to lower your standards ... and hope they are willing to lower theirs too.

And i would suppose retaining your virginity and perpetual datelessness throughout college also decreases your appeal apace :/. I spent middle school being awkward, high school in an environment where everyone was taken, and college either not caring or stuck in an environment where everyone seemed to retain their high-school boyfriends, except for my one attempt at relationship during my internship that exploded in the hangar...

As for other responses in the thread, I am aware of the notion of inventing a boyfriend to create the illusion that they are taken (and thus avoid my advances), but the issue here is that i'm not trying, i'm just watching, and unless these people are so repulsed by the idea of me that they create these very elaborate stories of couple-dom, i maintain my thesis that single, college-aged girls do not exist, because in keeping my eyes open i have yet to find one.

i like how this word which sounds like condom, would mean her way of protecting herself from you. Nice twist!

On topic. Make friends with lots of girls, join dating sites, learn to pick and get in the game. Play long term, don't be a perv and don't make any presumptuous promises. As a gamer (score-driven), you should have no problem playing the love game ;)

Edit: you need to be humble and brave enough to fail here though.

But seriously - DO NOT follow The Game (a famous book on how to pick up women). It's full of shit!! Sure, it works wonders - but ur really degrading women in a way; pushing them down, making them feel bad about them self so you can get laid...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

My city is teeming with them. And they're gorgeous. And horny. Welcome.

Around the Network
Spazzy_D said:
Finding a lot of single girls is easy!

Step one - get in a committed relationship.

Step two - watch single girls come up and show interest in you all the time.

Unfortunately, they tend to disappear if you leave your current girl for a new one.

You need to elaborate why/how/etc.

Soleron said:
Since the population is ~51% male, logic dictates there will be some people that will never get a girlfriend, at least until men start dying off about age 70.

You are the 1%

what of gays lesbians and transgenders? That may throw the claulations off

www.pof.com

On a serious note, I met my girlfriend on there back in December. The funny thing is that she's 'pure' like me, and it's really hard to find someone who is saving themselves for marriage. Single girls aren't hard to find, but finding someone who is pure IS.

Plus we are both wanting a long term relationship with each other. Just try dating websites, especially Plenty of Fish. It's totally free, and you can communicate freely with people (using messages). It's way better than eHarmony, Match, Chemistry, etc., which you have to pay to communicate with people.