By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do Single Girls Exist?

No... you have to steal them from other guys like we all did...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

BTW.. ugly single girls do exist... but they tend to hide...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Yes, there are plenty at college campuses and really hot, nice one's that are kinky. Just seek them out at the college gym or something.

Not every girl feels need to latch on with a guy.

I guess it depends on what kind of girls you're looking for, too.

Around the Network

I bloody hope so!

Otherwise I'll have to steal someone else's.

Carl2291 said:
Badgenome has them locked up in a cellar somewhere...

False. They're all in the freezer now.

Rainbird said:
I claim your pretence is false as it is based on anecdotal evidence. Single girls do exist.

What you should really be asking is "Where might single girls hang out?". If that doesn't produce anything useful, go to a retirement home and meet some widows.

Or you can always pick one non-single girl you've had your eye on and make her into a widow.

Mr Khan said:

I have evidence to the effect that they do not

http://www.city-data.com/forum/relationships/1276478-single-girls-their-20s-do-they-2.html

http://www.datehookup.com/Thread-746983.htm

Now i need sufficient evidence to the effect that they do.

The short story here is that it seems like wherever i go, everyone seems to be taken, and this is completely throwing out the window all possible preference on my part. I'm not talking about "single girls that i would want to go out with," but rather "single girls," point-blank. This isn't even an attention-seeking rant, because i'm not really looking for girls at the moment, just keeping my eyes peeled, and happening to notice that all the girls who uprooted their lives to spend a semester abroad here, as well as everyone i seem to know back at my home college, seem to be taken.

No posts shall be accepted in this thread without evidenciary support.

Hit an American college campus during Spring Break. You'll find out really quick that even the "taken" girls are really still single.

-- Nothing is nicer than seeing your PS3 on an HDTV through an HDMI cable for the first time.