By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do Single Girls Exist?

chocoloco said:
Yes, there are plenty at college campuses and really hot, nice one's that are kinky. Just seek them out at the college gym or something.

Awww yeahhhh!! ;)

Around the Network

quiet girls with glasses is usually the kinkiest.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Of course they exist, and when you meet them and spend time with them then you will find out WHY they exist.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

they do exist but they only appear when you have over £10,000 in your bank account,keep grinding away

Above & Beyond

Keep reading the title as 'Do Spice Girls Exist?'

Around the Network

i think this is an answer to your thread

http://christina-gregoire.suite101.com/more-single-women-than-married-women-in-us-a139290

but here where i live its 6 million men and only 2 million women most of them marred so yah i know i live in hell !!

Of course they exist! Funny thread this is :D

And there are even, in fact, somethings you can do to get one! I'm assuming ur not looking for the "bigger" gals, aight? here are some things u can do to better ur chances of meeting single girls, and hooking up:

1) Don't be geek - or at least don't LOOK like a geek (geeks attracts geeks)! So if ur geeky-looking, get some new cloths.
2) Don't talk about what she think is boring (like the newest games - which will be boring to her)
3) Teasing girls are excellent ways of connecting AND having fun! Here in Sweden we have a saying: Love allways starts with fights/trouble" - and it's true! Don't be mean, just... tease!
4) Don't be insecure! Chicks really can smell it! well, actually they see it I guess... they sense it anyways!
5) Be confident!
6) Don't let on that ur a fulltime hardcore gamer - yeah, you can tell the girls that u enjoy the occassional gaming, but drop it in between some "cooler" sh!t; "yeah I like partying, rock climbing, going to awesome concerts, playing video games, and saving puppies from burning houses... U know, the usual stuff..."
7) Get out and do stuff! Don't sit around at home - there's no girls there right?! Girls find it attractive when ur an active guy who's not sitting home alone.
8) Go out partying! Single chicks looooove to dance, and so should you! It's healthy for you.
9) Go out to smaller places too - where you can actually talk without screaming ur lugns out (does that last part make any sense in english?!).
10) Don't try to pick up too many girls at the same place; they'll think ur a slut/player. And DO NOT hit on her friends! U can allways flirt though ;)
11) If you find a single girl, DO NOT exclude her friends! Make them all like you, or they will c*ckblock
12) Don't get desperate!!! They can smell that too!
13) Start drinking - it loosens up ur tongue I've discovered. But don't turn in to an alcoholic - that's bad for you...
14) Don't give her ALL ur attention - it's a sign of desperation, go talk with ur buds now and then, or HER friends (that's even better).
15) Don't be fake! Be natural (so you can pretty much forget about number 1 above).
16) Live in a big city! More people means more chicks, means more single chicks!

I hope that helps a bit... And how do I know it works? I found a-many single girls it worked on! Well, a few anyways :P Most of the time is all about being in the right place on the right time... That's how I hooked my girl, following the steps above of course ;P

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Single girls are like vampires, once they get there teeth in you they will suck you dry.

Not to be confused with "hookers" who also suck you dry.

Since the population is ~51% male, logic dictates there will be some people that will never get a girlfriend, at least until men start dying off about age 70.

You are the 1%

Hopefully one fewer in a couple of weeks time

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~