By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's picking up Final Fantasy XIII-2?

Tagged games:

My friend already brought his copy the Chinese version the one with everything English and the original Japanese voice. I'm planing to get my copy after I 100% complete mission and beat orphan with 5 stars. Its all on the PS3.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Picked up my copy for the PS3 a day ago. I prefer the Xbox and Achievements but I picked up the first one for the PS3 and I like to keep my series going on the same console.

I put the game in the console and was immediately blown away by the graphics. Possibly the best I've ever seen. The problem was that there was a drawn out battle that I have no emotional investment in, whatsoever. Then, there was the gameplay. I don't mind a cinematic game, but I don't think I was really doing anything but watching. Next thing I know, I woke up in the middle of the night with the PS3 on and some chick standing in the middle of the screen waiting for me to take control. I'm gonna have to start the whole game over just to have some idea what the heck is going on.

I am tempted to buy it. I am currently at the last chapter, orphan's cradle. After I finish it, I will give it some hard thought. I most likely will but after I get SSX and RE: Operation Racoon City (which I have both pre-ordered)

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Reluctantly buying it. Going in with low expectations so hopefully I am surprised. Many sequels I have high expectations, but this is one case I will have to be positive about it.

kowenicki said:
Teo said:

okthxbye

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise only positive responses were allowed...

There's nothing wrong with what you said, but the OP did say not to bash the game, just say if you are picking it up or not.

You're even allowed to say you don't like the game, but FFXIII haters don't know the difference between that and repeatedly trolling and stating their opinion as fact.

Around the Network

I want to buy PS3 in this month but, I haven’t decided that which version will be the best for play… and if possible I will buy FFXIII-2.

Got it now!

brendude13 said:
Got it now!

you poor bastard

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I'm not a big Final Fantasy fan at all, but I was considering picking this one up. Until I read all of the reviews the game has been getting. Even though it's sitting at 79 (PS3 version) on Metacritic which isn't bad, the game just seems average. So maybe when it's price goes down a lot I'll get it.

ff 13 was the 1st ff game i played, i enjoyed it up to a point, never finished it, i found the battle system to be ...mmhh, predictive.
so im passing on 13-2