By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's picking up Final Fantasy XIII-2?

Tagged games:

well this is going to be fun. Hopefully I can share my thoughts and opinions soon. don't kill me.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
well this is going to be fun. Hopefully I can share my thoughts and opinions soon. don't kill me.

Choose your words carefully Persian :P

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

So is this a terrible game or what?

Damn Amazon is late... I have to wait until Monday for my preorder T.T

ps3 when it gets to £10

Around the Network
Level1Death said:

Did you try the Final Fantasy XIII-2 Demo?

hatmoza said:
Runa216 said:

Choose your words carefully Persian :P

hey, don't shoot the messenger! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Level1Death said:

I'll be writing a review after I finish the Platinum, but based on the main game @ 35 hours. I would award it a 9/10.

They got creative, good music besides Nobuos shitty Chocobo music, decent time travel storyline, and one of the best villains i've seen ever.

Wagram said:
Level1Death said:

I'll be writing a review after I finish the Platinum, but based on the main game @ 35 hours. I would award it a 9/10.

They got creative, good music besides Nobuos shitty Chocobo music, decent time travel storyline, and one of the best villains i've seen ever.

35 hours?   23 for me, and I complained about it dragging balls, another few hours later to do some postgame content and  I was just sorely disappointed. The Vaillain was barely better than the Devil Pope from the previous game, competing for "least interesting villain ever"

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Runa216 said:
Wagram said:
Level1Death said:

35 hours?   23 for me, and I complained about it dragging balls, another few hours later to do some postgame content and  I was just sorely disappointed. The Vaillain was barely better than the Devil Pope from the previous game, competing for "least interesting villain ever"

I would say our tastes are quite a bit opposite on the spectrum. Did you even do any of the fragment quests which offer sub story? Visit any of the optional areas? It seems to me like you did a speed playthrough. I didn't even do everything I could and I hit 35 hrs easy. Also Caius was bad assss.