By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's picking up Final Fantasy XIII-2?

Tagged games:

Nightwish224 said:
V-r0cK said:

Nightwish224 said:

Ughhh! It better come with my collector's edition! It's the only reason why I am getting it from BestBuy! I REALLY want Futureshop one! If only I lived in Canada....

Did you get your preorder bonus? 

Yes, I actually did. It took a few tries for them to find my preorder....

I'm loving the game so far. The demo never does a game justice.

That's great to hear!  I got mine as well and it came packaged in with it.  My brother also preordered it but didnt get the preorder bonus packaged with the game, however they did email him and said they'll ship him the booklet.  

I still need to open my game, i just need to quickly finish a few others first as I know FFXIII-2 will take up a huge chunck of my gaming time lol

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
Wagram said:
Runa216 said:

Actually think that's the only reason they let me review this one, they knew I wouldn't be giving it no 9 unless it EARNED it dammit.  

Normally I have come to like VGChartz reviews because they offer a decent perspective, but there was a recent 9.7 score for a certain console that caused a considerable dent in my faith of this websites reviewing process.

honestly?  That's one rare occasion where I totally agree with the guy.  I know the game has its issues, but there's just SO much content, and such a great plot, and so much to do, and so much variety, all played through a greatly functional game that the occasional glitches almost seem insignificant.  

I have played the game for almost 200 hours now, and I've only ever had my game glitch on me twice. I had Uncharted 3 glitch more than that.  

I'm just saying that the persistence of the issues in that game is hilariously exagerrated. While I admit they'd be better off not being glitches at all, they're not really detrimental to the experience. 

While I don't want to turn this topic into something about that. My reasoning can be found here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/reviews/review-149004

I'm not the best writer, but I try.

Anywho I got lots of post game to do in XIII-2 so laters. :D

Wagram said:

Runa216 said:

honestly?  That's one rare occasion where I totally agree with the guy.  I know the game has its issues, but there's just SO much content, and such a great plot, and so much to do, and so much variety, all played through a greatly functional game that the occasional glitches almost seem insignificant.  

I have played the game for almost 200 hours now, and I've only ever had my game glitch on me twice. I had Uncharted 3 glitch more than that.  

I'm just saying that the persistence of the issues in that game is hilariously exagerrated. While I admit they'd be better off not being glitches at all, they're not really detrimental to the experience. 

While I don't want to turn this topic into something about that. My reasoning can be found here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/reviews/review-149004

I'm not the best writer, but I try.

Anywho I got lots of post game to do in XIII-2 so laters. :D

makes sense, a fair review.  

Have fun with FF!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android