By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Did GT5 pass 1 million sold in UK? UPDATE: UK sales over 1.1m

ZaneWane said:
dsage01 said:
GT5 haters are the funniest. At first it was just Forza fans saying the game had 2D trees. They can't attack the large fanbase, great graphics, amazing sales, largest selection of cars and tracks etc. Now they seem to be wanting to attack the sales by calling it "poor" but as soon as they look at Forza sales *trying to ignore the fact that Forza, LBP, Fable and now Halo aren't the most bundled games on the planet* start to weep.

quantity does not equal quality

Nope, you're right. Quality is subjective.

How much something sells is fact.

Around the Network
ZaneWane said:
dsage01 said:
GT5 haters are the funniest. At first it was just Forza fans saying the game had 2D trees. They can't attack the large fanbase, great graphics, amazing sales, largest selection of cars and tracks etc. Now they seem to be wanting to attack the sales by calling it "poor" but as soon as they look at Forza sales *trying to ignore the fact that Forza, LBP, Fable and now Halo aren't the most bundled games on the planet* start to weep.

A lack of quantity doesn't equal quality either

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Carl2291 said:
ZaneWane said:
dsage01 said:

not when most cars are ps2 like

ZaneWane said:
Carl2291 said:
ZaneWane said:
dsage01 said:

That would depend if you judge racing games on graphics instead of the actual racing. If you do that, then youre obviously not even a fan of the genre.

ZaneWane said:
Carl2291 said:
ZaneWane said:
dsage01 said:

LOL hate the king... while that I'm playing the new GT5 track here and all the seasonal events.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
ZaneWane said:
Carl2291 said:
ZaneWane said:
dsage01 said:

LOL hate the king... while that I'm playing the new GT5 track here and all the seasonal events.

That reminds me I should really get back to playing GT5. Although I've probably lost all my skills now

ethomaz said:
ZaneWane said:
Carl2291 said:
ZaneWane said:
dsage01 said:

what do you mean by hate the king

ZaneWane said:
ethomaz said:
ZaneWane said:
Carl2291 said:
ZaneWane said:
dsage01 said:

Just that... you hate the king.

ethomaz said:
ZaneWane said:
ethomaz said:
ZaneWane said:
Carl2291 said:
ZaneWane said:
dsage01 said:

i hope you are not suggesting gran turismo is king of racers because it is not

ZaneWane said:
ethomaz said:
ZaneWane said:
ethomaz said:
ZaneWane said:
Carl2291 said:
ZaneWane said:
dsage01 said:

i hope you are not suggesting gran turismo is king of racers because it is not

LOL It is the king "[definitive] racing simulator"... sorry to tell you the truth.