By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you like Godhand, Bayonetta, Dragaon Ball Z, or God of War.......

Tagged games:

Still a winner to me!  Day one purchase.

Around the Network

Game of the Year (DLCapcom, though)

badgenome said:

Fuck this game.

*walks out*

*slams door*

d21lewis said:
badgenome said:

Fuck this game.

*walks out*

*slams door*

Don't you post IGN reviews at me, young man!

@Tads12, While it's a day one purchase for me, I figure it's going to really bomb at retail. The next few weeks are absolutely packed with awesome software, awesome hardware, and....the PSV. I bet it will be hugely discounted by April.

Around the Network

I played the demo and it was rubbish QTE fest and that's from a person who usually don't mind QTEs.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Zlejedi said:
I played the demo and it was rubbish QTE fest and that's from a person who usually don't mind QTEs.

Yoshi>Kirby

I'll pass on this game by a mile bargain bin for sure. This game isn't even on par with actual interactive games like Heavy Rain. Heavy Rain played based on my movements and the action is weak. To even put this game in the league of Godhand or God of War is a joke. Seven to Eight hour storyline? Screw that crap at full price. They should've just made this into an anime and called it a day.

I love Bayonetta, God Hand, Dragonball Z and God Of War and the demo for Asura's wrath is one of the worst things I have ever 'played'. 90% poorly done cutscenes and AWFUL QTEs (seriously half the time you don't even need to press the button). No impact to anything at all. How do you make someone getting impaled to the Earth from space lack impact? That's like sorcery. When you do get gameplay it is very sloppy.

Game has almost nothing in common with Bayonetta, God Hand or God of War. It's more like a dynasty warrior game only without the amount of enemies. Then every 2 minutes you are interrupted by a bad knock off of DBZ.

All for supporting interesting and quirky games but only when they are good.

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.