By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you like Godhand, Bayonetta, Dragaon Ball Z, or God of War.......

Tagged games:

kivi95 said:
Love the God Of War Serie but this... Didn't like it at all :S

I understand.  But you do agree that Asura could kick Kratos's ass, right?

Around the Network

I heard Godhand and came running- i've got it downloading now

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

d21lewis said:
kivi95 said:
Love the God Of War Serie but this... Didn't like it at all :S

I understand.  But you do agree that Asura could kick Kratos's ass, right?

Well.....Maybe.....okey maybe a little stronger. But nothing beats Kratos anger!!

But i'm sure alot of people will like it, just didn't click for me.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Played the demo. I like it but i wouldn't pay $60 for it.

I found the demo to be the most satisfying gaming experience I have had in a long long time. Cannot wait to play the full game and experience the Raaaaaaaggggggeeee!!!

Also I do wish people would get over the QTE hate.When its done right it is a perfectly legitimate gameplay mechanic(this game does it right)

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

.....Then get your ass to the Xbox Live Marketplace and (I assume) the PSN and download the demo for Asura's Wrath!!  It wasn't much in the way of gameplay but what I saw left an extremely positive reation on me.  I can't remember the last time a video game made me feel so powerful.  The demo offered two chapters of the game but I only played one.  Then, I logged off.  I saw all I needed to see of this game.  It's a day one buy for me.......which means that it's doomed when it comes to retail like all of my other picks (Vanquish, Enslaved, Hunted: The Demon's Forge, Shadows of the Damned, etc). 

So you're responsible for Vanquish's fate.........I'll see you in Hell sir.

OT: I first heard about this game last Summer and I knew then that it was meant for me. Definitely a day one purchase.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

i have been following this game since i saw the first trailer and the demo just kept the promise the trailers made, i'm really excited about this

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Wow,I'm definitely going to play this game,it looks amazingly awesome!

Resident Evil, Onimusha, Devil May Cry, Shadow of Rome, Chaos Legion, Dino Crisis & the Capcom/Clover developed God Hand.

Capcom have not let me down yet when it comes to action/adventure/horror franchises.

I doubt very much that Asura's Wrath will let me down either.

Deffo gonna buy it.

I played the demo a few days ago, and it reminded me of the Naruto Shippuuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm series of video games (i.e., a combination of combat and quick-time events), which makes sense, considering that Asura's Wrath is being developed by CyberConnect2, the developer who has handled many of the Naruto games.

I think stylistically, it is very exaggerated, in a similar vein to Dragon Ball, Bayonetta, and Godhand, but gameplay-wise, it's probably closer to God of War and more closely to the Naruto games.

I will admit that if I do get this game, I would be getting it purely for the over-the-top style. I mean, one of the battles was being fought on the moon, with Dvorak's New World Symphony playing in the background.