By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - How to break up the UK and save the free world at the same time.

Scotland won't vote for independence but England could be persuaded.

Instead of wasting time and money on a Scottish referendum England should get the chance to vote for it's own independence (secession from the UK).

The UK is a member of the EU, England isn't (no more EU for us woot woot).

Alex Salmond (Scots independenters) offers England 10 years shared oil revenue and takes on the liabilities of all UK banks. It started with bankrupt Scots, let it finish that way. Or England just ups and leaves the rest of the communists with the debt they racked up.

The UK (without England) joins the Euro.

The English remember that freedom and liberty doesn't give you the right to steal from your neighbour and elect Daniel Hannan as PM. The Bank of England mysteriously burns down. Daniel Hannan restores the rights of English men and a gold standard then resigns and gives all authority back to the monarch knowing that Parliament is no better at protecting rights than the Queen.

The UK (without England) defaults on their debt triggering the inevitable. Ron Paul's predictions come true and is elected saviour President of the USA.

The Queen of England grants power to any city/shire/county that requests it, just like we used to. Lancashire (and later Yorkshire) are the first to sign up and start another industrial revolution.

Wales gets fed up and requests to join England. England welcomes Waleshire. The stupid 1/3 of Scotland come to their senses, England welcomes Skirt-shire.

Ron Paul's free United States of America and HM United Shires of England with Australia, Canada, NZ etc remove all barriers to free trade including all taxes, yes all of 'em.

Ron Paul agrees with Daniel Hannan regarding federal power and revokes US independence but keeps the constitution.

The Commonwealth of Earth goes on to colonise space while Communist Earth festers in it's own shit.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network

You're insane.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Sounds fun. Let's do this.

This is madness

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

The OP was awesome. It just got crazier and crazier the more you read. Then Ron Paul's name comes up out of nowhere and makes it even more funny. The ending is golden.

Well done my good sir.

Around the Network

The English are too British for Britain

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Damn boy, you make my delusions of Sega coming back and taking over the console race under their dictatorship seem sane.

Former something....

This is what happens when you don't take your meds...

I'd like to see how things would really go down if the UK broke up

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I came in here expecting a deep political debate, where I would argue against Scottish independence, for a variety of reasons.

I found an incredibly funny OP which is deserving of the praise given here. Congratulations.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.