By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - How to break up the UK and save the free world at the same time.

Alex the grass is greener on the other side feel free to leave anytime you like, oh and by the way you cannot have our oil and the Armada will be shipping out of Portsmouth tonight to protect our interests.

At this point I would like to apologies for the late arrival of our fleet to the men of the North Sea Oil platforms, We unfortunately could not sail as planned last week owing to us having to replace 2/3rds of the Armada crew who came from Skirt-Shire fortunately we found some volunteers from Waleshire who were hiding in Snowdonia.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
Around the Network
welshbloke said:

Alex the grass is greener on the other side feel free to leave anytime you like, oh and by the way you cannot have our oil and the Armada will be shipping out of Portsmouth tonight to protect our interests.

At this point I would like to apologies for the late arrival of our fleet to the men of the North Sea Oil platforms, We unfortunately could not sail as planned last week owing to us having to replace 2/3rds of the Armada crew who came from Skirt-Shire fortunately we found some volunteers from Waleshire who were hiding in Snowdonia.

Scotland has oil, WMDs and a history of supporting and releasing mass murdering terrorists.

Where's George Bush when you need him?

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

sounds promising,

i think we should all split,not because i don't like anyone but becasue we are different countries and need to get on our own,

i don't understand why english politicians let scotland and wales vote in westminster but i can't vote in holyrood and cardiff,they vote nationalist and then labour for england,its not acceptable,i want to vote conservative for holyrood and nationalist for england, england would be easily conservative without scottish labour so why don't the conservatives just get on with it and split,Labour would collapse as a party without scotland, and they brought in the road to devolution(madness on their part) is it the gas/oil in the north sea,if it is why doesn't salmon just get on with it then,what he is waiting for,damn politicians,i don't care what they do just someone please get the uk split up asap so we can get all the scots out of westminster,what happened to englishmen with balls,where did they go,the left can't have castrated all of us can they?

Above & Beyond

This seems to be a huge problem for the Common Wealth. Here in Canada Quebec nut jobs want to leave Canada. Talk to a lot of westerners and they want to see them leave as well. Unfortunately even though those Quebec french extremists are a major pain in the butt Quebec couldn't survive without Canada and if Canada lost Quebec the whole eastern coast would be threatened. In other words Canada needs Quebec and Quebec needs Canada.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

I'm all for this. While we're at it, can we get rid of Cornwall too?

Around the Network

The Duke of Earl agrees.

highwaystar101 said:

I'm confused why you would be for this, unless it was just for the cornwall joke...

I mean, wouldn't that put the poltical left wing at a huge disadvantage?  Or do you see it as a chance for the LDP to become the left and replace Labor?

Kasz216 said:
highwaystar101 said:

I'm confused why you would be for this, unless it was just for the cornwall joke...

I mean, wouldn't that put the poltical left wing at a huge disadvantage?  Or do you see it as a chance for the LDP to become the left and replace Labor?

It is true that the left is benefitted due to the popularity of Labour in Scotland. But I don't consider myself left wing anymore, so I wouldn't miss Scotland on that basis.

As for Cornwall. I try to be nice, but I don't think I've ever met a Cornish person who hasn't, at some point (usually unprovoked), lectured me on the 'virtues of Cornish independence'. I don't really want them to leave the UK, but after Scotland they'll want to be next.