By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - How to break up the UK and save the free world at the same time.

kowenicki said:

Like it.

Seriously though....

Hey Scotland... vote for independence... PLEASE!

And Salmond you cant have your cake and eat it, its a "in/out" vote not a "in/out/ as is but more spending powers please" vote.

Alas probably wont happen because when push comes to shove... they'll bottle it.

Yeah... it's funny that he feels like a referrendum gives him the power to unilaterally change the agreement of their union.

I bet Greece wishes it could have a referrendum on "Staying/Leaving/Germany Pays all of our debts" vote.

I like how lately England has been calling their bluff.  Reminds me of When Obama wanted his entire jobs stimulus passed blamed the Republicans for impeding him via stall tactics, then when the Senate Leader put the bill up for a straight vote, Harry Reid blocked it knowing he didn't have the votes.

I wish the Democrats would do the same to the Republicans.   Instead of demanding all kinds of new taxes, offer the Republicans tax cuts.  To programs Republicans love, and Democrats hate.

Suppose Obama is already doing that by offering to dismantle the Department of Commerce, but that's really just more of a paper tiger type move, since I think that whole plan is supposed to save $100 billion over 10 years.

Which is the equivlent of me saving... about fifty cents a year for the next ten years.

Honestly, I thought it was going to be more like 10 bucks.

I'm depressed now.

Around the Network
Blacksaber said:
Damn boy, you make my delusions of Sega coming back and taking over the console race under their dictatorship seem sane.

B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Braveheart the sequel?

Conegamer said:
I came in here expecting a deep political debate, where I would argue against Scottish independence, for a variety of reasons.

I found an incredibly funny OP which is deserving of the praise given here. Congratulations.

I've yet to actually talk to a person from the UK who DOESN'T want scottish independence. 

Which i find weird.

Just shoot it into space?

Around the Network
Galaki said:
Just shoot it into space?

Hmm if we shoot all the EU administration into space that would be a massive savings for whole EU and not only in wages also in the costs of implementing all the idiotism comming from Brussels.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

im losing the plot here. isn't scotland already an independent fully recognized country?

Player1x3 said:
im losing the plot here. isn't scotland already an independent fully recognized country?

It's still under control of the UK government - and they get given far too much money to spend on their people compared to English citizens in my opinion, especially considering that Scotland doesn't contribute much to our economy at all.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Player1x3 said:

They were about 400 years ago until their King took over England at which point the UK was created. England tried to blow him up but failed. 100 years after the crowns of both nations united, the parliaments of each country did the same.

400 years later some Scots, Tony Blair and Gordon Brown, decided to give Scotland a Parliament. Instead of granting England the same they decided to fuck up our economy and sell our gold at £200 an ounce (now over (£1000).

Unpicking the seams of a 300 yr old union and bankrupting the country isn't important to Scots. Apparantly some short-lived tax that Maggie Thatcher brought in 30 years ago is far more important.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

kowenicki said:
Turkish said:
Braveheart the sequel?

Braveheart is typical Holywood.  Made by a dwarf Aus/Scot with a chip on his shoulder. (who, as it turns out is a racist, wife beating loser)

A MASSIVE misrepresentation of actual history.

Stewart Lee sums it up quite well.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!