By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Guess the user picture game!

MontanaHatchet said:

Pbroy

Element of lead (Pb) and Roy from Fire Emblem.

I was thinking of making Roy harder, but I thought lead was already annoying enough. 

Around the Network

Here's one for our older members:

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:

I miss Words of Wisdom! T_T

Words of Wisdom?

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Acevil said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Pbroy

Element of lead (Pb) and Roy from Fire Emblem.

I was thinking of making Roy harder, but I thought lead was already annoying enough. 

Sorry, I'm in vet school. I've taken enough Chemistry classes for a lifetime!

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
Montana Hat Shit, really?

I was gonna do hannah montana and a hatchet, but that would've been too easy lol

MontanaHatchet said:
sethnintendo said:

Some pretty good ones in here. I used to like the game show that did this where it slowly revealed the images and they would have to guess what it stood for. Forget the name of the show though...  Was an 80s game show is about all I remember...

I believe you're referencing the UK game show Catch Phrase or another show similar to it. Catch Phrase, of course, producing one of the most hilarious game show bloopers of all time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nCKr3nXNlM

Actually, I just found out what the game show was really called but that video you linked was pretty funny.  The game show I was talking about was Classic Concentration.  I used to love playing the NES games back in the day with my sister.  Just imagining all the cool prizes I would have won if it was real....

spurgeonryan said:
Seth green
Nine inch nails
the movie "ten"
Bread dough

That would be me!  I was actually looking for a picture of Seth Green to see if anyone used me. 

Acevil said:
Silver-Tiger said:

I miss Words of Wisdom! T_T

Yes!

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

It's so kool reading all these, I don't spend enough time reading the forums so Id never be able to guess anyone XD