By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Guess the user picture game!

pezus said:
pezus said:

Nobody??? o.O

Mordred11?

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Oh, in can see them now.

1.) Seece?

4.) NotStan?

I'm back! I have no idea what spurgeonryan's ones are, though.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

OkeyDokey

Outlawauron

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Montana Hat Shit, really?

Around the Network

Some pretty good ones in here. I used to like the game show that did this where it slowly revealed the images and they would have to guess what it stood for. Forget the name of the show though...  Was an 80s game show is about all I remember...

MontanaHatchet said:
Montana Hat Shit, really?

It works! :P

sethnintendo said:

Some pretty good ones in here. I used to like the game show that did this where it slowly revealed the images and they would have to guess what it stood for. Forget the name of the show though...  Was an 80s game show is about all I remember...

I believe you're referencing the UK game show Catch Phrase or another show similar to it. Catch Phrase, of course, producing one of the most hilarious game show bloopers of all time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nCKr3nXNlM

Going to make a really hard one:

Pbroy

Element of lead (Pb) and Roy from Fire Emblem.