By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

BasilZero said:
outlawauron said:
BasilZero said:
pezus said:
pezus said:
Just finished the first season of Fate/Zero! Way to end with a cliffhanger >_>. How is the second season and when will that be finished?

Get in here Basil!

Anyways, I also downloaded Gundam Age episode 36, looks like it really is going to be 50 episodes lol.

I've been watching alot of Guilty Crown lately, and on episode 14, though I've began hating a few characters, mostly the main female character Inori >.>.

I said AGE was going to be 50 the whole time!

And don't hate on Inori. She's the one character that gets so much better as the series goes on.

Yeah, but the last few episodes feel like filler (i.e. not as good as the other ones).

Iuno, about Inori, for some reason she seems obnoxious to me o.O. Like on the episode I saw today, she killed some students, though with a good reason, I still think she should of beat them up without killing them (oops spoiler?).

I dunno. I really think she's a rather admirable character. She does quite a lot for main character while most abandon him.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:

I dunno. I really think she's a rather admirable character. She does quite a lot for main character while most abadon him.

That's what I loved about her character. 

xKakashi209x said:
pastro243 said:
Who is watching Zetman? I read a lot of the manga and Im checking the anime, saw 2 episodes so far and they are taking lots of stuff away

I've watched all of Zetman anime so far and I'm loving it. It's really good so far but I haven't read the manga so I  don't know how different it is.

Its not so different, but the anime just takes to much stuff away(lots of gore and sex and some plot stuff thats replaced with some stuff the directors of the anime made). I still think its a great anime. You should check out the manga anyway, its really good.

Hi guys i am sad did not see this thread earlier glad to be here^^

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Wow, I had a quick look ad the OP and all I saw was little colorful kids lol. Aren't any mature anime out there like it used to be in the 80s and 90s?

Thank god I have a a huge backlog of anime :)

Around the Network
pastro243 said:
Its not so different, but the anime just takes to much stuff away(lots of gore and sex and some plot stuff thats replaced with some stuff the directors of the anime made). I still think its a great anime. You should check out the manga anyway, its really good.

Oh okay cool I will check out the manga later on this week.

I'll be working on Tari Tari and Dog Days S2 this summer... umm...

other than that...

I will watch Kokoro Connect...

Turkish said:
Wow, I had a quick look ad the OP and all I saw was little colorful kids lol. Aren't any mature anime out there like it used to be in the 80s and 90s?

This is one of the biggest lies spread about anime ever. There is very little, if any at all, difference in the amount and type of anime produced. There are forum and emails dating back to early 90s asking why there is so much high school and 'cute' anime. Honestly, there is always mature anime being produced, you just have to realize what it is every season. Putting a blind eye because of a setting or art style would be a grave mistake.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

How have I not seen this thread before?! Well, anyhoo, huge anime fan here. In the process of watching Ghost Hound and Madoka at the moment. Also really looking forward to when Sword Art Online airs, as the light novels are fantastic so far (on volume 5)! :D

Hmm

outlawauron said:
Turkish said:

This is one of the biggest lies spread about anime ever. There is very little, if any at all, difference in the amount and type of anime produced. There are forum and emails dating back to early 90s asking why there is so much high school and 'cute' anime. Honestly, there is always mature anime being produced, you just have to realize what it is every season. Putting a blind eye because of a setting or art style would be a grave mistake.

Well, what mature anime is out there?