By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

Is there any good current anime that has action? I just finished watching Guilty Crown and Steins;gate. I don't know what else to watch. Just started watching D.Grayman

Around the Network
pezus said:
xKakashi209x said:
Is there any good current anime that has action? I just finished watching Guilty Crown and Steins;gate. I don't know what else to watch. Just started watching D.Grayman

Fate/Zero

Oh okay I will look into that today. Fate zero or fate/stay night, which one comes first?

I'm still surprised that people still don't know what Fate/Stay Night is. I thought it was internet famous at least.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
I'm still surprised that people still don't know what Fate/Stay Night is. I thought it was internet famous at least.

All i know is the Blu-Ray boxset cost over $500 in Akihabara.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
outlawauron said:

All i know is the Blu-Ray boxset cost over $500 in Akihabara.

That's What I hate of typeMoon there's no Common People Edition for some of their best works like kara no kyoukai and Fate/Zero/Stay Nigth.. Just a BoxSet arround 300-400$ FUCK YOU!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

I'm about to finish Neon Genesis Evangelion and I was looking up stuff and notice they have like 20 different movies. What is that all about?

BasilZero said:
On episode 16 of Guilty Crown, I have a feeling the ending is gonna go to hell, but I hope not ;x.

You will me surprised  in the last 6 episodes:)

xKakashi209x said:
I'm about to finish Neon Genesis Evangelion and I was looking up stuff and notice they have like 20 different movies. What is that all about?

"Death and Rebirth" is a New Episode 25 for the series.. remaking all that peaplo in that complained..

and "the End of Evangelion" is the Ending that the Fans asked for...

then, the new series of Movies, Rebuild of Evangelion, are something like a reboot with some changes on the plot, with new characters included.. althoug the first movie is a retake of the first 4-8 episodes of the series with some minor graphich changes.. but the second is deeper and introduce some new characters and scripts that make them interesting...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Finishing up most short shows this season. Lots of entertaining stuff!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Finished Gurren Lagann and what the hell with killing off Nia, man? That's a damn Deus ex Machina just to make sure that Simon doesn't get a happy ending. Feh.

If anyone needs me, i'll be torrenting the now-complete season of Queen's Blade to wash the Gainax out of my brain.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.