By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

outlawauron said:
Blacksaber said:

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Has given us the best anime strip scene ever...

Gah, I really want to start the 2nd season.

I just need to start watching it period.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

I'm Watching Spice & Wolf... AGAIN!.. I just love this serie.. I love HORO!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

I am in Nyaruko-fever right now... other than that, I am tired and should probably sleep

In the middle of finals week, managed to catch up on Medaka Box and Space Brothers. I do like being able to watch multiple episodes at once though. It's nice.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I watched Tasogare X Amnesia... And one very good serie!.. I'm hooked.. Yuuko is too much cute!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

currently watching Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni...I kind of like it but there are a few things i don't quite understand yet.

My MAL

BasilZero said:
I am coming down to the end of (the current) episodes of Gundam AGE, so far really good, I thought AGE would be terrible to the extent of SD gundam, but I was proven wrong XD.

Looks like its gonna be another 50 episode Gundam anime though.

Anyways, gonna watch Fate/Zero next and got Gundam Wing again *-*!

Now I'm looking for G-Gundam to download T.T

I think the majority of people would say the same if they kept with it. Gundam AGE is a fantastic show and one of the best Gundams yet.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

spurgeonryan said:
Just bought these old 90's anime and manga vhs movies. Anyone hear of any of them?

Anime- the slayers

Dbz- bardock the father of goku

Orchestra 02- anime

3x3 eyes the descendent- anime

What happened to the manga thread? People just post here now?

By "the slayers" I'll assume just "slayers".  I first watched that in Italy back in 1996 I believe, I've only seen about 3 episodes of it full, but it stuck with me and is very charming.  I first saw Ray Earth in Italy too, it was on right after Slayers.  Slayers also replaced another show that was on, it was called Lisa e Seya, english is Saint Tail (Just checked for it just now as I've never been able to find it before). I first watched Kimagure Orange Road around the same time there.  Funny cause I never knew what the anime was called, but I remember the episode I watched clearly (It was the last episode). I asked my buddy about it a few years ago.  I was like "You wouldn't happen to know of an anime where there was a girl that looked like Sailor Mars who threw a playing card in some guy's head?"  He couldn't figure it out until I asked him the second time a few months later, and added:  "And there was a dude who could travel through dimensions".  From that he figured it out for me.  I saw about half of the series, first half and the last few episodes.  It's a good love triangle comedy.  Though I felt they strayed way to far off the manga mid way.  The Bardock special, I've only seen it full in english (With Faulconer's score).  One thing I remembered, from the random clips I'd find when I'd be in high school in the computer lab and the most you could find were random clips and rm episodes of Dragonball, was that it had amazing music in the japanese.  Orchestra 2 I've never heard of.  3x3 eyes I've heard of, never watched.  My friend last year at Anime North was looking for it in manga form, we found a few singles from Dark Horse, I don't think Dark Horse ever finished.  Sorry to go off your question with my anime in Italy talk.  And there's a manga thread O.O?

Berserk anyone?
that was sick

DieAppleDie said:
Berserk anyone?
that was sick

Ah Berserk, one of my earliest, and till date, favorite Anime series.

But the manga well beats it in terms of quality(the story is much richer than shown in the anime) and sheer bad-assery(Gore, hell yeah). If only Kentaro Miura would stop dicking around and release chapters regularly.