By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

outlawauron said:
Finished up Amagami SS+, Ano Natsu, and Another. All three were good. SS+ had a silly ending episode but it fit with the series. Ano Natsu had a very nice ending imo. Just enough info is given away to infer things they didn't show. Really liked it. Another on the other hand, had a disappointing ending, imo. It felt rushed and anti-climatic. It had such a build-up and then it just 'poof', it's over. Would like to have seen more resolution between the characters.

Ano Natsu was good... Another.. yeah Rushed... but was't bad.. And now I'm gonna watch SS+

Finished Zero no tsukaima too.. Was a good ending, simple but good... And finished Rinne no Lagrange, the stry was a mess sometimes.. but the characters stood for it.. thanks godness that there's second season and OVA announced for this summer... Madoka is relly fun XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
Kamal said:
DemoniOtaku said:
outlawauron said:
BasilZero said:
A question for anime fans:

Do you guys buy dvds/order dvds online or do you download/stream anime?

Why they mutally exclusive?

I do not stream anything ever. I download all weekly airing shows and then I buy series that I like as they come out (just bought Break Blade on BluRay!). For manga, I tend to read online and then buy what I wish to support.

Break Blade is really something worth to support.. being manga or anime!.. i want that and the limited edition of The House of the Five leafs, one of the most awesome seinen anime that i have watched in recent years... i think is the same people that produced and animated usagi Drop.. design is very similar... and NIS America is promoting a great limited edition... and they will do Chihayafuru too... 

Awesome opening~

Yeah.

I recommend you read the manga (if you haven't yet).. The six OVAS are really compressed.. they missed some escenes and changed others..

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

NiKKoM said:
So anything new that's interesting this spring season?

I think there's a dozen shows that I'll be watching, but then again, I like a lot of genres. I posted a preview a while back and I know there's the poster with all of them here as well.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

So... I think I finally got my first 2 "plan to watch"es...

I will watch Hyouka and Sankarea... I also will have my eyes on some other releases first few episodes, maybe something will bind me to it^^

What was the 3rd seasons name of sora no otoshimonos name? I am way to lazy to consult MAL or something^^

I'm Already watching OZMA.. Is set to be a 6 episode serie and im at Episode 2 already.. so I'll keep with it.. while I wait for Fate/Zero...

Today finished Amagami SS+.. it was dissapointing that this episode wasn't with the other Girl.. that that ruined the christmas of Juuichi some years ago... but overall it was a very fun and exiting episode... and I really like Mia.. is a fun imouto XD

Finished Inu x Boku SS... was a emotive ending.. and soon after they announced next seoson begining next summer... the characters are fun and the pace is relaxing so being in general romance/comedy i'll stick with that serie next summer... unless there's so much awesomness...

Sankarea, Medaka-Box, Hyouka, and some other i will watchto be sure.. Fate/Zero  is a MUST WATCH NO MATTER WHAT!

Around the Network

- Completely agree Fate/Zero is indeed an awesome show.
- I'm watching Hunter x Hunter 2011, it's pretty much the same than the original, but since I really liked the story I'm rewatching it.

I started watching Mirai Nikki and Black Rock Shooter yesterday, the releases from Republican Subs! They are really good, never thought that some Republicans would support something like that ;P

Mirai Nikki was a confusing manga at times.  Did ya read the manga?

I'd like to know if it's worth seeing the anime version.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:

Mirai Nikki was a confusing manga at times.  Did ya read the manga?

I'd like to know if it's worth seeing the anime version.

Sorry, I never read the manga... I also only started to watch it since I saw an add ages ago and some people here were talking about it... also I have only seen the first episode so there is still a lot to watch until i can judge. But the 1st episode was entertaining.

pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:
BasilZero said:
A question for anime fans:

Do you guys buy dvds/order dvds online or do you download/stream anime?

I mostly download anime due to the fact that the releases in Austria are crappy and sometimes do not even offer the japanese audio (german dubs of most shows are just horrible... like... take english dubs... and make them 3517 times worse), also you ussualy can't buy a lot of anime in stores in Austria... so I don't find the motivation to buy them (and online shopping is just evil!), but I bought some Manga two years ago because being locked all day at a place with no internet due to work.

I dunno, this sounds pretty good lol:

Actually Death Note is one of the good dubs... but if you know german and you listen to Haruhi Suzumiyas dub you are just going to barf sooner or later... I could not even watch the first episode...