By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

Between Yesterday and Today Finished:
Another -The best of the season with a unexpected turn.. I loved this series...

Highschool DxD -Was't bad.. for a fap anime was good... and the prez was HOT!

Chihayafuru -Since last fall i have been in LOVE with this serie.. *¬* is a shame it ended.. I want second season RIGTH NOW! and I want to marry a kana-chan-like woman! XD

Zero no Tsukaima and Rinne no Lagrange are waiting me.. this week I'll be downloading some series that I stalled for later like Ika musume second season, last Exille and Mirai Nikki... You guys know anything that I could have missed in the last months?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

Im a manga guy, I buy the manga. 110+ volumes atm, would be more if I can ever decide to buy Berserk or not (more of a an issue of buying them all at once).

Stream the anime.

Tiger and Bunny is an example of something I wouldn't mind buying the anime of, but hey now its getting a manga....so yeah.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

BasilZero said:
A question for anime fans:

Do you guys buy dvds/order dvds online or do you download/stream anime?

Why they mutally exclusive?

I do not stream anything ever. I download all weekly airing shows and then I buy series that I like as they come out (just bought Break Blade on BluRay!). For manga, I tend to read online and then buy what I wish to support.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

BasilZero said:

I mostly download anime due to the fact that the releases in Austria are crappy and sometimes do not even offer the japanese audio (german dubs of most shows are just horrible... like... take english dubs... and make them 3517 times worse), also you ussualy can't buy a lot of anime in stores in Austria... so I don't find the motivation to buy them (and online shopping is just evil!), but I bought some Manga two years ago because being locked all day at a place with no internet due to work.

BasilZero said:

Download all.. but I'll be buying some Anime that I like.. may be some limited editions.. when I can afford them... note that i have t buy all from USA because here on venezuela there isn`t legal distribution on my idiom..

Manga is the same, i'm even a english-spanish translator on a scanlator goup, buy i Have bought some mangas.. and I'll be buying some collections like Vagabond, Full metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic Sigma, Dragon Ball and Death note, soon... Skip beat!, Ouran host Club and some others shoujo manga are on sigth too ^^

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
BasilZero said:

I do not stream anything ever. I download all weekly airing shows and then I buy series that I like as they come out (just bought Break Blade on BluRay!). For manga, I tend to read online and then buy what I wish to support.

Break Blade is really something worth to support.. being manga or anime!.. i want that and the limited edition of The House of the Five leafs, one of the most awesome seinen anime that i have watched in recent years... i think is the same people that produced and animated usagi Drop.. design is very similar... and NIS America is promoting a great limited edition... and they will do Chihayafuru too... 

Currently watching Sgt. Frog, it's pretty damn funny.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Finished up Amagami SS+, Ano Natsu, and Another. All three were good. SS+ had a silly ending episode but it fit with the series. Ano Natsu had a very nice ending imo. Just enough info is given away to infer things they didn't show. Really liked it. Another on the other hand, had a disappointing ending, imo. It felt rushed and anti-climatic. It had such a build-up and then it just 'poof', it's over. Would like to have seen more resolution between the characters.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

DemoniOtaku said:
outlawauron said:
BasilZero said:

Break Blade is really something worth to support.. being manga or anime!.. i want that and the limited edition of The House of the Five leafs, one of the most awesome seinen anime that i have watched in recent years... i think is the same people that produced and animated usagi Drop.. design is very similar... and NIS America is promoting a great limited edition... and they will do Chihayafuru too... 

Awesome opening~

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

So anything new that's interesting this spring season?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)