By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

BloodyRain said:
007BondAgent said:
omg.. i'm watchig full moon wo sagashite and i love it so much, the show seriously makes me feel so happy! luvvvv it :D

especially how corny it is <3 C:

You should check out the manga to if you have the chance. It is completely different, but they are both good. There are other series by the creator too that is good. The artwork is just gorgeous.

wow thank you!!! must check it out

Around the Network
007BondAgent said:
BloodyRain said:
007BondAgent said:
omg.. i'm watchig full moon wo sagashite and i love it so much, the show seriously makes me feel so happy! luvvvv it :D

You should check out the manga to if you have the chance. It is completely different, but they are both good. There are other series by the creator too that is good. The artwork is just gorgeous.

Is this like Host Club?

darkknightkryta said:
007BondAgent said:
BloodyRain said:
007BondAgent said:

Is this like Host Club?

You mean full moon wo sagashite? Then no, it's nothing like ouran highschool host club.

Kaizar said:

Is .hack sign or whatever it's called, a good anime, because I have been meaning to see it for so many years.

Its okay, if your a ".Hack" fan then there is no reason to miss it. Since its part of the canon story. (Then again was there ever a none canon in .Hack? lol!)

AstroGamer said:
Do any of you read Sora no Otoshimono? The latest chapter was released today and the story is getting very interesting

Yeah how can i forget the flying panties XD, anyways thery're still continueing this lol i kind of stopped reading this a year ago. I stopped at the chapter where the main character and one of the angels turned into dogs.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

I never read the manga, but have enjoyed both seasons and the movie.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

tiffac said:
Kaizar said:

Is .hack sign or whatever it's called, a good anime, because I have been meaning to see it for so many years.

Its okay, if your a ".Hack" fan then there is no reason to miss it. Since its part of the canon story. (Then again was there ever a none canon in .Hack? lol!)

Sounds like I wouldn't be that into it.

I like Animes like these:

Dragonball Z & GT

Yugioh & 5Ds

Full metal alchemist

Bleach

Trinity Blood

Big O

Chrono crusade

G Gundam

Digimon

Well that should hopefully give a good enough idea of my taste.

Hetalia posting this so i will watch later

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Kaizar said:
tiffac said:
Kaizar said:

Dragonball Z & GT

Yugioh & 5Ds

Full metal alchemist

Bleach

Trinity Blood

Big O

Chrono crusade

G Gundam

Digimon

Go and Enjoy hunter x Hunter.. is the best shounen anime out there... and.. seriously, DB Z & GT? What about the original DB?! THAT'S THE BEST, MAN!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
Kaizar said:
tiffac said:
Kaizar said:

Dragonball Z & GT

Yugioh & 5Ds

Full metal alchemist

Bleach

Trinity Blood

Big O

Chrono crusade

G Gundam

Digimon

Go and Enjoy hunter x Hunter.. is the best shounen anime out there... and.. seriously, DB Z & GT? What about the original DB?! THAT'S THE BEST, MAN!

I've seen the original Dragonball but I was only into it to watch each episode once and because it was origin. I did like the aspects & characters and so fort, but Z & GT has way more better stories & plots and I guess I'm spoiled in that area.

I put hunter x hunter on my list.

Usually the first 2 to 5 episodes of an anime can tell me how much I am going to like it.