By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

BloodyRain said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Any one got any romance Animes? like "Waiting in the Summer" "Natsuyaki Rendezvous" "Mashiro Sympathy".

Haven't seen either, but I would recommend this site, it gives you recommendations based on whatever you search for.

http://www.anime-planet.com/

Thanks. (:

Around the Network

i am almost all caught up on hunter x hunter and most likely i will probably check out either d gray man or toriko next

animegaming said:
i am almost all caught up on hunter x hunter and most likely i will probably check out either d gray man or toriko next

If your going to check out d gray man i suggest checking out the manga over the anime. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
animegaming said:

If your going to check out d gray man i suggest checking out the manga over the anime. 

yeah i heard that the anime doesn't cover the entire manga and with toriko i heard that the anime is censored like crazy and even adding a filler character to canon so yeah with those 2 i will most likely go manga only

animegaming said:
SnakeDrake said:
animegaming said:

yeah i heard that the anime doesn't cover the entire manga and with toriko i heard that the anime is censored like crazy and even adding a filler character to canon so yeah with those 2 i will most likely go manga only

It's true that dgrayman anime doesn't cover the whole manga, but it is still worth checking out. The manga currently is ongoing, but the releases by the author is extremely irregular. Agreed on toriko.

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:
animegaming said:
SnakeDrake said:
animegaming said:

It's true that dgrayman anime doesn't cover the whole manga, but it is still worth checking out. The manga currently is ongoing, but the releases by the author is extremely irregular. Agreed on toriko.

yeah i heard that manga is on hiatus on the moment which doesn't bug me much since hunter x hunter hasn't had a chapter in about a year and the fact that i am reading like 15 on going manga at the moment 

animegaming said:
BloodyRain said:
animegaming said:
SnakeDrake said:
animegaming said:

yeah i heard that manga is on hiatus on the moment which doesn't bug me much since hunter x hunter hasn't had a chapter in about a year and the fact that i am reading like 15 on going manga at the moment 

Honestly, I have no clue what's up with dgrayman anymore. The artwork completely changed at a certain point. Then the releases got irregular and now it has just stopped altogether.

animegaming said:

How would you rate Hunter x Hunter from 1 to 10?

Kaizar said:
animegaming said:

probably a 9.3 its right now my second favorite on going shonen 

Kaizar said:
animegaming said:

The Anime is a 10/10 for me... is pretty good and engaging, well animated.. but the manga is a very low 7/10.. great story, great characters, great villians, pretty engaging... but the draw SUCKS HARD!.. is not a bad draw.. is a LAZY draw.. just some scketches published.. that mangaka is just too lazy -,- that's not a sick man.. that's a lazy man work..

BTW; this week at last I watched Saint Seiya the Lost Canvas animated Serie of OVAS... was ppretty great, well animated and a great story.. and then Followed with the manga and turned the best Saint Seiya Saga of ALL.. I liked it more than the original series... and it redimed some gold saints like Cancer Gold Saint... that Manigoldo was so fucking great man! (Cancer is my sign!) and all the battle were entertainned and fun.. surprising at the same time, because they don't end with the tipical cliché of all Sain Seiya battles where the one who receives more hits more power have.. is like a Ultra gauge bar or a Limite gauge.. :/

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread