By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Post-NPD adjustments

Life to date adjustments (31th Dec 2011).

Wii down 528,465
PS3 down 283,536
360 down 882,792

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:
Life to date adjustments (31th Dec 2011).

Wii down 528,465
PS3 down 283,536
360 down 882,792

cheers... you got a record anywhere of the pre NPD adjustments that came after the 66m reports..?

The only record I have is after Nintendo report.

Wii down 130,186
3DS down 225,302

Do we have PS3 beating Wii in November US yet?

Carl2291 said:
Do we have PS3 beating Wii in November US yet?

Nope.

Edit - I checked WW before.

shanbcn said:
360 still overtracked quite badly.

yeah yeah right Lol You think that theres >2 Milion on shelves, over on U.S maybe since i dont know what adjustments were made but Way undertracked in others.

Around the Network
Argh_College said:
shanbcn said:

yeah yeah right Lol You think that theres >2 Milion on shelves, over on U.S maybe since i dont know what adjustments were made but Way undertracked in others.

Undertracked? Where? Europe? Japan? The 2 strongest markets of the competitor? Its becoming more and more clear MS shipped too many, they overestimated the demand. This time we also didnt hear anything from that xbox dude(something with major) who always bragged about NPD numbers.

What is the issue with MS shipped so many? They already earned the money from this shipment, didn't they? Is that bad for a manufacturer to ship goods as many as possible?

If you want to judge if MS overshipped, wait till April when they release FY2012 Q3 report.

zhao3gold said:
What is the issue with MS shipped so many? They already earned the money from this shipment, didn't they? Is that bad for a manufacturer to ship goods as many as possible?

If you want to judge if MS overshipped, wait till April when they release FY2012 Q3 report.

The issue is that only Sony can overship

Turkish said:
Argh_College said:
shanbcn said:

Undertracked? Where? Europe? Japan? The 2 strongest markets of the competitor? Its becoming more and more clear MS shipped too many, they overestimated the demand. This time we also didnt hear anything from that xbox dude(something with major) who always bragged about NPD numbers.

Europe, MEA, Latin America, Canada, Mexico ?? absolutely

I didn't say that. I congratulated to Sony for his achievements, but I hate those people who is tring to downsize the achievement of MS in 2011.