By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You can STEAL an IP for your preferred company - who will it be?

In this scenario I've found a brilliant loophole in an IP law, which means that you - yes, YOU - have the ability to move one franchise from a company and move it to another. 

- Which will you choose?

- Why?

- What effect do you think this found have on each company?

Would Halo be better with Nintendo? Could Microsoft finally release that MMO Pokemon game that everyone wants? Could Sony own both GT and Forza? 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Final Fantasy to anybody who can get it out quicker

Pokemon to Blizzard not a fan of WoW/Starcraft but if they had the pokemon license, I think they could do a great job.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

LoZ to Sony.. I haven't played any of the newer ones since Wind Waker because I don't have Wii. Always loved the series and would love to play it on the PS3 or 4 but I know it's impossible :P

Angry Birds to Nintendo... they wouldn't make millions with it but billions..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Alan Wake to Sony, because that is where it's audience is.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Valkyria Chronicles from Sega to Atlus - because they at least release their games in west.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Mirror's Edge to anyone who will make a sequel

mario from nintendo to the worst developer in the world so they could kill it... enough is enough... its like a awful drug... people want to give up but nint don't let them, by dealing, non stop, the "product".

besides... i hate it.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

I would take Tales away from Namco and give to a company that actually localises most of it's games for Europe, Rising Star and NoE for example.

Hmmmm

Probably Syphon Filter to Ubisoft, we might actually see a release then, and I'd be able to get it on X360. They do well with Splinter Cell as well so I reckon they could make a great SF game

Edit - and obviously this would have zero impact on Sony.