By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You can STEAL an IP for your preferred company - who will it be?

Monster Hunter to Square Enix, Because they would actually market it decently in the west & it would kill Elder Scrolls once it caught on with western audiences. Of course they would probably have to include a 'very easy' or 'absolutely invincible' difficulty option to pander to players in the same way as TES.

The effect on Capcom, pretty much nil as they obviously have enough Huge I.P's already (which is probably why they dont really give M.H the attention it should get in the first place)

PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

Around the Network

All these witty and funny responses. I'll just be honest. Banjo Kazooie back to Nintendo for Retro to work on it for obvious reasons.

Shenmue and give it to Sony. That way it might actually be made.

Pro Evolution Soccer to 2k - I want these guys to make a football/soccer game!
Gears of War to Sony
Alan Wake to Sony
Rayman to Nintendo
Mirror's Edge to Sony
Resistance to Microsoft

Crash Bandicoot and Spyro back to Sony

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Banjo and Perfect Dark from Rare to Nintendo where they belong

Around the Network

Legend of Zelda to Microsoft or Sony. I really don't like the direction it seems to be moving toward or the amount of development time it gets and hopefully one of them could move it in another direction.

My second choice would be Ape Escape to Nintendo since Sony has done absolutely nothing useful with that property since last gen. Nintendo's Mario and Zelda teams are the perfect candidate to add flawless platforming and puzzles to this dying ip

Hell just about any Rare IP back to Ninty (except) Kinect titles

Playstation Move to Wii.
Pokemon to Blizzard or Bioware.
Killzone and Mag to Microsoft.
Alan Wake, Final Fantasy and MGS to Sony.

melbye said:
Banjo and Perfect Dark from Rare to Nintendo where they belong

This or:

GTA/Halo to Nintendo to ensure quality core games for the WiiU.

HappySqurriel said:
Sonic the Hedgehog to Nintendo ... Poor Sonic needs to stop being forced to do things he is ashamed of for a little money.

This !!! Maybe not Nintendo tought....a smaller company or an indie house would be more interested into pushing the title than Nintendo, who already has Mario and DK. I can think of Treasure, since they made some great action platforming games years ago, also they're still into old-school games.